New manager

reykjavik

What was bent saying on TS? I missed it

Just how coming back is out of his hands and we're a great club that needs a fresh manager with a new approach etc. Maybe I'm reading to much in to it. He does seem an intelligent guy though.

Bent for manager!

Does anyone actually think Lerner will be actively involved in the search for a new manager? For me I think he will have a team of people who will draw up a short list, and at most may be involved in the interviews.

I do think the length of contract they get will show just how confident he is of selling the club though.

For me, the best appointments we could make would be karanka, bilic or big Sam. All different managers but I think they'd do a job.

What was bent saying on TS? I missed it

Just how coming back is out of his hands and we're a great club that needs a fresh manager with a new approach etc. Maybe I'm reading to much in to it. He does seem an intelligent guy though.

He spoke well of the club but not sure when he said he doesn't know what the agreement is between villa and Derby, surely he does.

I am very apprehensive this morning.

Although it had to happen I dont really see us being in a great position to sort out our very immediate problems.

None of these names are filling me with much faith.

Like I say it is a toss of the coin that had to happen but for every Pulis there is a Magath.

A lot of hate for Sherwood despite his record at Spurs being pretty decent. He is inexperienced but full of energy, passion and commitment. These are 3 things we lacked massively under Lambert, he would certainly liven the place up as it was very depressing under Lambert.

• Like 1

He's also a massive tool.

And intensely unlikeable.

I'm surprised so many people "like" Sherwood.

His only good quality, imo, is his positive record at Spurs (which doesn't stand up under scrutiny, imo). His personality would be my main gripe with his appointment.