New manager

reykjavik

am i correct in saying.. he has never been relegated ? amazing record considering how many years hes managed poor to average sides.

He just knows how to organise a side.

Edited by KSV

its a shame rafa is attached. he is the kind of manager we need at this stage. but cant see him leaving napoli for a poor side like us

would anyone consider sven until end of season?

I think Rafa would be a dream manager, too. But yeah, he won't leave Nap.

Read a few weeks ago they have spalletti lined up in the summer and will show Rafa the door.

A name that crossed my mind a few minutes ago, and i would like to see your opinion on him.

Carlos Queiroz. He worked at United for 4 or 5 years as an Ass. Manager for Fergie, worked at Real Madrid, Portugal. He is now at the Iran national team.

Good shout but I doubt the job is big enough for him

Give Sherwood until end of season, if he keeps us up he gets a permanent contract.

Im pretty sure he'd keep us up, not botherd by his so called 'arrogance' one bit. He managed big egos at spurs very well and got results

I like this idea but I'm not sure he'd go for it.

i dont want to see another 'young and dynamic' manager, we need a manager from the age of 55 up, someone with experience and a knowledge of coaching

id love to see gregory back here, or even brian little, or peter withe, someone with claret and blue blood

• Like 1

I'm genuinely terrified of who they might appoint this time. 

Looking at the odds and wondering who's actually worse than Lambert. No idea, but I'm sure Lerner will manage to spot him. [/joke]

Tbh, last time I liked both Lambert and Solskjaer. Thought either would be good. Reality is neither was. Before that thought McClaren would be awful. Would really want him now. Guess I know as much about managers as Lerner, so I won't bother this time. Whoever they appoint, I'll back and hope they could save us. 

• Like 2

Has Sherwood killed a kitten or something?

I haven't seen any reason to dislike him.. He can manage the ego's of some of our stars, get our house in order. He's young, hungry and passionate. I'm all for him proving himself over the next few months at Villa.

He must of slept with a few members wives or something

i dont want to see another 'young and dynamic' manager, we need a manager from the age of 55 up, someone with experience and a knowledge of coaching

id love to see gregory back here, or even brian little, or peter withe, someone with claret and blue blood

You lost me at Gregory!