New manager

reykjavik

For me it's too late to bring anyone good who is available and is a high risk to bring in an inexperienced manager who doesn't know our squad. Unless we are willing to bring in a big money manager.. I would bring in Rafa Benitez. As it's likely we want to do it on the cheap I would give Cowans the role. He knows the lads and has their respect. He can bring Peter Withe as his assistant. Fans will back these legends and the atmosphere will lift the players. If we survive we can look into how they did to renew on a permanent basis if they want it or go for a better manager where we will have more time

Cowans has already said he dislikes working with the first team.

For me it's too late to bring anyone good who is available and is a high risk to bring in an inexperienced manager who doesn't know our squad. Unless we are willing to bring in a big money manager.. I would bring in Rafa Benitez. As it's likely we want to do it on the cheap I would give Cowans the role. He knows the lads and has their respect. He can bring Peter Withe as his assistant. Fans will back these legends and the atmosphere will lift the players. If we survive we can look into how they did to renew on a permanent basis if they want it or go for a better manager where we will have more time

Cowans has already said he dislikes working with the first team.

He would do it to save the club and then we can get someone else in the summer

WTF is with all this Spurs talk. Hoddle, Sherwood, Klinsmann and Jol, even saw AVB mentioned. Next people be saying bring in Terry Venables or Dave Mackay

christian gross ?

Because Spurs have, and always will have, a disproportionate amount of media coverage  due to them being in London and fashionable.

I've gone from elated to petrified that Lerner is on another manager hunt. Hope to god he isnt reading threads like this, had to do the cartoon rub the eyes thing when i saw a genuine suggestion for Curbishley.

Who would your suggestion be?