New manager

reykjavik

Dunno what to make of it, we do need someone fast that's for sure so the new guy can come in and has a brief period to assess and get a few new idea's across before our net prem game.. as for the cup game at the weekend it really is almost immaterial now as to the result as it's all about survival now surely?

Dunno what to make of it, we do need someone fast that's for sure so the new guy can come in and has a brief period to assess and get a few new idea's across before our net prem game.. as for the cup game at the weekend it really is almost immaterial now as to the result as it's all about survival now surely?

A good cup run will be good for morale both the players and the supporters

Really don't understand why some people want Hoddle. He's been out of the game in a management role for way too long and he wasn't even really that good in the latter years either.

That and he's an inappropriate, un-politically correct whack job who believes in psychics and **** knows what else. I don't think he even makes sense when he's a pundit, let alone letting him run riot on a Premier League football team. I don't think gathering the squad round Ceptic Peg's crystal ball would do much for the team spirit, either. Hoddle would just sum up the sheer ineptitude of our higher ups and prove they know nothing about football and have no business running a football club.

I listened to a show on the radio where they said that a very high % of England players say he was the best coach they have ever played under

True he has his man management issues like humiliating Beckham the way he did in training and true he can be a bit on the bonkers side

But ... He is a name that players would respect and if he's got God's ear then it can't help to have the PM , the future King and God on your side can it

• Like 1

Hoddle and Sherwood?

rather teh chuckle brothers

Oh dear, oh dear.

The to me to you tactics may just be what we need in the final third!

that not the tippy tappy stuff Lambert tried to install ;)

SkyBet have suspended betting on Hoddle.

suspended while the odds changed i guess. I see he's 2nd fav on there.

Yep, Keown's comments probably sparked a flood of bets. Panic over...for now.

I just tried on the website and it was offering 4/1.

It was a temporary suspension while they shortened the odds. My bad.

Edited by Isa

Really don't understand why some people want Hoddle. He's been out of the game in a management role for way too long and he wasn't even really that good in the latter years either.

That and he's an inappropriate, un-politically correct whack job who believes in psychics and **** knows what else. I don't think he even makes sense when he's a pundit, let alone letting him run riot on a Premier League football team. I don't think gathering the squad round Ceptic Peg's crystal ball would do much for the team spirit, either. Hoddle would just sum up the sheer ineptitude of our higher ups and prove they know nothing about football and have no business running a football club.

I listened to a show on the radio where they said that a very high % of England players say he was the best coach they have ever played under

True he has his man management issues like humiliating Beckham the way he did in training and true he can be a bit on the bonkers side

But ... He is a name that players would respect and if he's got God's ear then it can't help to have the PM , the future King and God on your side can it

maybe but who out of our current squad would remember Hoddle playing or even when he was a coach and if honest we need a man manager at the moment instead of a tactician