New manager

reykjavik

My brother applied for the Wolves job when he was at university. He didn't get the job but got a very well written letter saying that they would keep his application on file unless other jobs come up. He lives in Dallas, so wouldn't be able to come to Birmingham too often.... Just like the owner.....

I think that Lerner will go for someone with a bit more experience in terms of age. His biggest flops have been the two youngest managers he has worked with and so I can see him going for a manager with more management time on his CV. We all know that he prefers someone with Premier League experience and that's what makes me think he will go for someone like Avram Grant.

This is what's great about VT. Just a few days ago it was 'anybody will do, can't do worse than lambert' and now it's not him or him or him he's crap. Just hope the next one will do the business and bring us all back together

• Like 4

This is what's great about VT. Just a few days ago it was 'anybody will do, can't do worse than lambert' and now it's not him or him or him he's crap. Just hope the next one will do the business and bring us all back together [emoji8]

Somebody even said they glad it's not Pulis as want exiting football! Doh!!