Scott Sinclair

The_Rev

His signing interview with woodward was on the interviews section on avtv for a about 3 hours today. Its been taken down now. Cant believe no1 else saw it. The way he was speaking was very good too and from the sounds of it sounds like its a permanent deal as he mentioned gow happy he was to finally sort his ling term future out as he was fed up with loans and living out of a suitcase. Again, how has no1 else on here seen this today. Its a done deal. Massive massive cock up from the club. Someone will lose their hob over this, unfortunately.. Not lamberk.

Losing ones hob can be quite a traumatic thing.
As is losing ones knob pretty painful

Not sure he can be classified as a natural winger to be honest. More of a 'wide-forward' - someone that will cut/drift inside to find himself in goalscoring positions rather than a player that will consistantly cross from the byline. Regardless, if he can rediscover some form, then he should increase our goal-threat and I can envisage him forming an effective link-up with Benteke.

Edited by Isa
  • Like 1

Not sure he can be classified as a natural winger to be honest. More of a 'wide-forward' - someone that will cut/drift inside to find himself in goalscoring positions rather than a player that will consistantly cross from the byline. Regardless, if he can rediscover some form, then he should increase our goal-threat and I can envisage him forming an effective link-up with Benteke.

Well I'd imagine we will continue with 4-3-3 so I reckon at home it could well be.....Sinclair......Benteke.........Gil.

Away from home you'll probably see one of Gabby or Weimann still start for the pace outlet although option to put Gil in the middle trio if we're playing weaker opposition.

I've said all along I'd prefer Sinclair on loan rather than permament as I'm not convinced how committed he is to football going by the last few seasons so let's hope he pulls his finger out from the opportunity we've given him rather than drift along Ireland like.

wide foward is exactly what we want to go with charlie hill.

--------Sanchez----Westwood--------

------------------Delph--------------------

-----Gil------------------------Sinclair---

----------------Benteke-------------------

With Weimann for Benteke if he can't be arsed.

Gil hasn't really played as a wide forward - he's been the central of the 3 in a 4-2-3-1. I think we'll see two from Weimann, Gabby and Sinclair out wide with Gil central in front of Delph and Sanchez and Benteke up top. I quite like the sound of that, although I think there's room for another decent wide player in the squad.

• Like 1

Gil hasn't really played as a wide forward - he's been the central of the 3 in a 4-2-3-1. I think we'll see two from Weimann, Gabby and Sinclair out wide with Gil central in front of Delph and Sanchez and Benteke up top. I quite like the sound of that, although I think there's room for another decent wide player in the squad.

Yeah but he floats....he scored his wonder goal drifting in from the right for example.

Bit like Silva at Man. City, nominally starting out wide but drifting into the centre all the time.

Â