Scott Sinclair

The_Rev

Don't we have a press conference tomorrow for the Arsenal match on Sunday? Surely two birds one stone and all that?

Looks like it's done bar the unveiling - just hope he sees this as his chance to shine again.

Maybe he only saw last season at WBA as a loan whilst on big wages and the luxury of returning to Citeh. Whilst this time, it appears that Citeh have told him he has no future there so he better make a fist of it now.

He obviously has talent, I just hope he has the desire to match it.

Always been a fan of him when he was at Swansea, rated him quite highly. It seems to be more or less done, the pictures look legit, although the shirt one may well be Delph from the other day. He is the type of player to get bums off seats in the Holte when he's on form, hopefully he can rekindle that here.

Please let this be the end of gabby!

Or - if this is definite - please let this bring the best out of our attacking players through additional competition. Why would you not want to see players play like they can/have in the past?

• Like 1

Or - if this is definite - please let this bring the best out of our attacking players through additional competition. Why would you not want to see players play like they can/have in the past?

Totally agree - Gabby has had an easy ride for some time but we all know he can be a real handful on his day.

Still think he would make a cracking impact sub with his pace.

• Like 2

His signing interview with woodward was on the interviews section on avtv for a about 3 hours today. Its been taken down now. Cant believe no1 else saw it. The way he was speaking was very good too and from the sounds of it sounds like its a permanent deal as he mentioned gow happy he was to finally sort his ling term future out as he was fed up with loans and living out of a suitcase. Again, how has no1 else on here seen this today. Its a done deal. Massive massive cock up from the club. Someone will lose their hob over this, unfortunately.. Not lamberk.

• Like 1

Those pictures are from the my old man said twitter feed, they occasionally have some itk info and those pictures ain't fake.

On Sinclair, I saw a lot of him at Swansea, he was perfect for them, pass and move and could play some fantastic balls to the forwards, no surprise he hasn't fitted in at city.

Happy with this deal.

His signing interview with woodward was on the interviews section on avtv for a about 3 hours today. Its been taken down now. Cant believe no1 else saw it. The way he was speaking was very good too and from the sounds of it sounds like its a permanent deal as he mentioned gow happy he was to finally sort his ling term future out as he was fed up with loans and living out of a suitcase. Again, how has no1 else on here seen this today. Its a done deal. Massive massive cock up from the club. Someone will lose their hob over this, unfortunately.. Not lamberk.

Losing their hob will really teach them a lesson; how will they heat their baked beans without their hob!?

Since joining Man City I believe he's had the grand old total of ONE loan...

If it's a done deal why would they take it down?

Little harsh on the kitchen staff, I know we've been cost cutting but I don't see that making much difference.

• Like 3

Losing ones hob can be quite a traumatic thing. 

Yeah, people might think it's a gas having all that free time but actually it really burns.

• Like 1

Totally agree - Gabby has had an easy ride for some time but we all know he can be a real handful on his day.

Still think he would make a cracking impact sub with his pace.

I think he'd be less interested and effective than he currently is, if he was sub.

For me, it's completely unacceptable to not be arsed as a result of being comfortable in the side.

He was out on loan quite a lot earlier in his career before settling at Swansea

They do that sort of thing a lot to be fair, often we've known of deals becoming completed because of little leaks on the OS. I guess they're meant to upload it and schedule it to release at a certain time, sometimes they may forget to put the time in (I've done that before on blog posts and YouTube uploads).

He was out on loan quite a lot earlier in his career before settling at Swansea

That's why I said the bold part in my post.

So it will be a straight permanent deal then?

They do that sort of thing a lot to be fair, often we've known of deals becoming completed because of little leaks on the OS. I guess they're meant to upload it and schedule it to release at a certain time, sometimes they may forget to put the time in (I've done that before on blog posts and YouTube uploads).

Understandable, but 3 hours? It seems like bullshit too me (may not be...)

B8iSNh2IEAAqlJN.jpg

When I see it announced on the official web site of AVFC I will believe it.

It would be a lot more convincing if the footpath was wet!.. Given all the rain, sleet/snow we've had come down in the last 24hrs!

Â