Christmas '14

maqroll

Well, it's past 12 here, so....

MERRY CHRISTMAS you bunch of freaks and thanks for being on a browser-tab when needed during long working hours.

Yeah Merry Christmas...

EVE!

Christmas is celebrated on the 24th in sweden

But that's not when Jesus was born.

Question for tegis, if you celebrate Christmas on the 24th, does that mean your DFS sale starts on the 25th instead of the 26th?

No it's the 26th here aswell.

25th is the biggest party day of the year, evrybody goes to the pub or a nightclub (atleast for the younger people)

Went for a few late doors beers, and it had the potential to get very messy, as I was stood in a cocktail bar. Sacked it off though, and came home to eat pork scratchings. Got a big job to do tomorrow, I've got to drive the bird to my parent....

Yep you guessed it, I'm picking the turkey up in the morning, 

Question for tegis, if you celebrate Christmas on the 24th, does that mean your DFS sale starts on the 25th instead of the 26th?

25th is the biggest party day of the year, evrybody goes to the pub or a nightclub (atleast for the younger people)

Unless you are an older fart like me and you do sweet **** all on the 25th except eat

• Like 1

Did anything of any significance happen on the eve? (According to the bible at least). I'm not aware of anything so wonder why those crazy Swede's celebrate that day?

2 of the wise men panic bought frankencense and myrrh, one forgot completely and stuck some cash in a card...

Poles celebrate on the 24th too

I think much of Europe do, to be fair.

Could never quite get my head around Christmases with the ex in France. Nothing much happened Christmas Eve until everyone traipsed off for midnight mass, when they got home, everyone swapped presents and then went to bed. Christmas Day was just lounging around and eating. Al felt like a bit of a let-down.

Â