Christmas '14

maqroll

Having a child has taken the present focus away from me and missus and onto our baby, which is fair enough, me and my missus have bought each other a few things, I got her a helly Hansen coat, perfume and chocolate.

She bought me a razor. A razor ive already got even. Baffled.

I was really enjoying Christmas but then I thought about Villa and Lambert and I threw a sprout at my grandad and he was asleep at the time and the sprout went directly his throat and he started having convulsions then I said to my mom that grandad was dying right now ans she jumped up and hit my dad who was too busy filling his Yorkshire pudding with bacon and stuffing to care about grandad so I told everyone to stop ruining my Christmas and just to chill out so we're sat there with grandad choking but its ok because hes old anyway so merry Christmas I hope you have as much peace as me and my family. Xoxox

Did well out of my Xmas presents... smellies (Davidoff Cool Water and a Ted Baker one), chocs, biscuits, a decent bot of cash and a few bits and bobs  :)

A  Jean Paul Gautier aftershave and shower gel set, a Ted Baker aftershave and shower gel set, the obligatory Lynx bodyspray+ shower gel from family members I never see, £200, a new watch, a couple of new hoodies and that's about it.

I've actually had an allright day, went round to my girlfriends this morning to drop her presents off and stayed for abit, dinner at home was brilliant as usual, and it's been good to be able to see my little cousins and help them play with all the new toys they have got and i've now retreated to my room to play some FM15 as everything on tele is shit.

A Jean Paul Gautier aftershave and shower gel set, a Ted Baker aftershave and shower gel set, the obligatory Lynx bodyspray+ shower gel from family members I never see, £200, a new watch, a couple of new hoodies and that's about it.

I've actually had an allright day, went round to my girlfriends this morning to drop her presents off and stayed for abit, dinner at home was brilliant as usual, and it's been good to be able to see my little cousins and help them play with all the new toys they have got and i've now retreated to my room to play some FM15 as everything on tele is shit.

If i was you mate I'd be paranoid that people are trying to tell you that you smell pretty bad lol....
  • Like 2

A Jean Paul Gautier aftershave and shower gel set, a Ted Baker aftershave and shower gel set, the obligatory Lynx bodyspray+ shower gel from family members I never see, £200, a new watch, a couple of new hoodies and that's about it.

If i was you mate I'd be paranoid that people are trying to tell you that you smell pretty bad lol....

That was my reaction, I shower everyday just for everyone's information. 

Edited by Avfc96
  • Like 1

silver mountain water, touch screen gloves, parka hoodie, giants bobble hat and £110 from various relatives. plus an extra helping of pigs in blankets, jurassic park on tv, an hour long power nap a nice walk and board games w/the fam.

Edited by adz.villa

Airfix Tiger Tank!

Last week I reminded my mum of how she stood on it and never replaced it -_-

Until now ^_^

Surely you're old enough to attempt a Tamiya? :)

I am but that Tiger Tank was destroyed well over 15 years ago. I worked hard on that!

Merry Christmas VTers. I hope you all have a great Crimbo and 2015.

Get out.

And have a Happy Christmas

Â