Christmas '14

maqroll

Well Christmas has taught me two things this year.

I'm now an afterthought to my dad now he has his new missus and her kids.

I'm never having Xmas dinner with the in laws ever a-****-gain.

Not the worst Xmas ever but it weren't one to cherish.

Humbug.

Oh and psn is down. **** great. Long and crap day then I finally get home and the missus goes to bed, put GTA on and its taken an hour to do 300mb of a 1.3GB update.

I'm going to bed and starting again tomorrow :(

Oh and psn is down. **** great. Long and crap day then I finally get home and the missus goes to bed, put GTA on and its taken an hour to do 300mb of a 1.3GB update.

I think you should update your internet if it takes that long to download 300MB...

Think it's something to do with this Lizard Squad mob.  They've taken down Xbox Live today too.

Ok, Xmas is alright again, just been round the brother in laws and his 6 year old lad had bought me some guardians of the galaxy Lego! Me, him and his dad sitting for an hour or so putting it all together has started to thaw my heart a little.

The A League is unwatchably awful unless you're actually at the ground, and it's ruined the standard of the Socceroos because talented kids can now make a living at home rather than going to Europe and actually learning to play.

I nominally support Adelaide Utd but I'd rather the entire club fold than see Villa lose a single game.

Anyway, I got a new cricket bat that I'd used and scored a 50 with before Christmas, and the beautiful current Villa away shirt. Very happy with how I've done!

Â