Christmas '14

maqroll

Driving back to Brum later today.  Off out shopping early tomorrow (it's going to be torture), and on the evening will be enjoying a few tipples with my old man.  Christmas Day, we're expecting my sister and her "lodger" (apparently they're not a couple) to turn up and on Boxing Day doing the usual routine of visiting my brother up in Burton (with his 4 kids) and older sister up the road (with her 4 kids).  I'm not driving so I'll happily have a glass of brandy or 2 whilst there (be rude not to take them up on the hospitality).  

Driving back to Brum later today.  Off out shopping early tomorrow (it's going to be torture), and on the evening will be enjoying a few tipples with my old man.  Christmas Day, we're expecting my sister and her "lodger" (apparently they're not a couple) to turn up and on Boxing Day doing the usual routine of visiting my brother up in Burton (with his 4 kids) and older sister up the road (with her 4 kids).  I'm not driving so I'll happily have a glass of brandy or 2 whilst there (be rude not to take them up on the hospitality).  

I think its known as "friends with benefits"

I've never been virtual hugged by an Olympic medallist before (unless you count that dream I had with myself , Amy Williams , Victoria Pendleton and a bath full of peanut butter)  ...   can I have a hug too ??

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

I'm all alone this Christmas.

Crisp sandwiches for me. 

I'm in.

Chrisp, Pints and a Pie?

I assume you'd all meet in the pub :)

not if it's Chris's turn to buy the drinks .....

• Like 1

I've never been virtual hugged by an Olympic medallist before (unless you count that dream I had with myself , Amy Williams , Victoria Pendleton and a bath full of peanut butter)  ...   can I have a hug too ??

So i didn't make it into the bath o butter?

Well...

• Like 1

I'm all alone this Christmas.

Crisp sandwiches for me. 

I'm in.

Chrisp, Pints and a Pie?

I assume you'd all meet in the pub :)

not if it's Chris's turn to buy the drinks .....

tonight I'm mostly drinking duty free......bought on expenses!

B5j-Us5IYAASoJe.jpg

Edited by chrisp65

Well, it's past 12 here, so....

MERRY CHRISTMAS you bunch of freaks and thanks for being on a browser-tab when needed during long working hours.

Yeah Merry Christmas...

EVE!

Christmas is celebrated on the 24th in sweden

Well, it's past 12 here, so....

MERRY CHRISTMAS you bunch of freaks and thanks for being on a browser-tab when needed during long working hours.

Yeah Merry Christmas...

EVE!

Not my fault you are doing it wrong! :D

Edited by Tegis

Â