January Transfer Speculation 2015

Supervillan78

He'd be good in a three-pronged attack but we have no chance of getting in somebody like him. I thought somebody like Moses might have been useful but I presume he's at Stoke for the entire season. Hopefully something can be done to improve things but I haven't got high hopes.

Moses! Moses!  Are you for real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I would rather have a smelly goat sit on my face than have him anywhere near us!!  It would be like having Nzog part two!!!!

• Like 4

He'd be good in a three-pronged attack but we have no chance of getting in somebody like him. I thought somebody like Moses might have been useful but I presume he's at Stoke for the entire season. Hopefully something can be done to improve things but I haven't got high hopes.

Moses! Moses!  Are you for real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I would rather have a smelly goat sit on my face than have him anywhere near us!!  It would be like having Nzog part two!!!!

No sorry, it was another bad attempt at a water pun.

I have no expectations whatsoever regarding incoming transfers, can't see much happening.

Instead we'll probably end up with someone like Jason Puncheon on loan.

and that's a bad thing?

I don't know for sure obviously, but doesn't he have a reputation of being very inconsistent? Don't think he's the answer to our prayers, that said I don't think we'll be signing anyone much better to be honest, unless we get a loanee from one of the rich clubs.

I'd like us to bid for Austin and Ings and ditch Gabby and Weimann

wouldn't be able to afford either!! I know Ings hasn't signed a new deal yet but probably will..

Need to look towards foreign leagues (for a goalscorer) similar to Newcastle with Ayoze and West Ham with Sakho!! Someone banging them in maybe the French, Dutch or Spainish 2nd Divisions (like the two i mentioned did last season)

Or take a punt on someone like Calum Wilson (Bournemouth) or Igor Vetokele (Charlton) although those two will cost over £5mil a piece as well..

Michiel Kramer of Ado Den Haag is banging them in this season and maybe one to watch, 10 already.. 6ft 5in and 25 years old.

Edited by Villan4Life

I'd like us to bid for Austin and Ings and ditch Gabby and Weimann

wouldn't be able to afford either!! I know Ings hasn't signed a new deal yet but probably will..

Need to look towards foreign leagues (for a goalscorer) similar to Newcastle with Ayoze and West Ham with Sakho!! Someone banging them in maybe the French, Dutch or Spainish 2nd Divisions (like the two i mentioned did last season)

Or take a punt on someone like Calum Wilson (Bournemouth) or Igor Vetokele (Charlton) although those two will cost over £5mil a piece as well..

Michiel Kramer of Ado Den Haag is banging them in this season and maybe one to watch, 10 already.. 6ft 5in and 25 years old.

I think less than 3 million will get Ings and if we forget about signing Cleverley we have another 7.5 t put towards buying Austin.