Paul Lambert

limpid

Nobody, not even those who make the lamest of excuses for him to stay, can surely defend him after losing 4-1 to a team that were in relegation trouble themselves before today!

Lambert out, Lambert out!

I'm done with him.  May as well pot him now.  This is absolutely awful.

Unfortunately I agree with you, I don't like to say so but if the manager cannot motivate a team to win when the pressure is on then they are incompetent!

People wanting Lambert out, how high up the table do you think we'd be with SAF, José or Guardiola in charge?

The idea that a team finishes exactly where their budget dictates regardless of who manages them, is an utterly moronic one.

I've only just dipped into the thread so out of interest, has anyone actually put that idea forward? That a team finishes exactly where their budget dictates, I rather suspect they haven't. 

The guy I responded to believes exactly that. Which is why he believes he is one of the "best managers in the league" and that "nobody else" would do any better.

Edited by Isa

Hopefully if Lerner is still in the UK this process will be quick. We have to try something.

Lerner doesnt need to be in the country, quick phone call to Faulkner and its done. Time for lerner to show if he actually gives a shit.

The hiring of McLeish and the piss poor backing in Jan shows that he doesn't

Well, I defended him over the last week, I was thinking that the karsa and culverhouse thing may have had an effect. But looking at today, you cannot lose 4 - 1 to a team around you, when you are in as much relegation danger as we are.

You'd at least expect him to be motivational during this time, and evidently, he hasn't been.

Whilst I dont feel sacking him now would make any difference to our season, when you lose the support as much as he did, your days are numbered..

You tried at least.

• Like 1

I've sat on the fence and I was thinking it after the Palace game, but gave him the benefit of the doubt due to the issue with the coaches, but today and the rest of the season are totally inexcusable. Anyone else would have been sacked a long time ago. GET THE F&CK OUT OF OUR CLUB LAMBERT, YOU ARE WORSE THAN MCLEISH, WHICH IS SOMETHING I DIDN'T THINK POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the caps lock and the overuse of exclamation marks. Just expressing myself.

We need to be proactive and not rely on other teams. It's clear Lambert has lost the players and fans so get rid of him now and hopefully the feel good factor will inspire us to one more win, because we won't get that with him still incharge. He sat on the bench arms folded at 3-1 down, no passion or desire. He knows he's going so lets not prolong it any further before he drops us even deeper into the mire...

Well, I defended him over the last week, I was thinking that the karsa and culverhouse thing may have had an effect. But looking at today, you cannot lose 4 - 1 to a team around you, when you are in as much relegation danger as we are.

You'd at least expect him to be motivational during this time, and evidently, he hasn't been.

Whilst I dont feel sacking him now would make any difference to our season, when you lose the support as much as he did, your days are numbered..

You tried at least.

Jesus you really believed that suspending Culverhouse and Karsa would improve us!

I said at the time it wouldn't. Why are people so naive?

Edited by pacbuddies

That's it for me.

I was apathetic earlier on in the season, but now I'm done. Just get rid of him, irrespective of what league we play in. Absolutely woeful.

Tactically inept. Most league defeats. Terrible transfers. Doesn't look like he cares, or even knows what he's supposed to do.

Lambert, Lerner, Faulkner, the players, just **** off. The Villa is ours.

Â