Paul Lambert

limpid

As I have said before along similar lines, we are sleep walking towards relegation inadvertently aided by people who cannot see that Lambert is wrong for this club.

If you continue to support him and fail to protest against him then don't come moaning when the brown stuff hit s the fan.

It's alright. You'll be there to do it for all of us.  ;)

To be honest I no longer give a toss. Lambert supporters deserve all they get.

As I have said before along similar lines, we are sleep walking towards relegation inadvertently aided by people who cannot see that Lambert is wrong for this club.

If you continue to support him and fail to protest against him then don't come moaning when the brown stuff hit s the fan.

It's alright. You'll be there to do it for all of us. ;)

I think they're called "Villa Fans"?

• Like 4

All this 'Lambert supporters' drivel does is split the fanbase.

He should walk this second as he's not fit for purpose. but dividing the fan base isn't what we need right now.

• Like 1

Gil looks like a fantastic signing but that is Lambert's only talent; he's (or his scouting team) got a good eye for a player. But in todays game we were horrible bar the first fifteen minutes after Gil and Weimann came. Delph doesn't want to be here, Cleverley is useless and has hopefully played his last game for us, Gabby has the intelligence of a sock, Benteke is lazy and static, Cissokho is pretty much useless going forward, Hutton is our only outlet out wide.

Positives are Sanchez and Gil. Weimann was lively as well when he came on.

But this constant losing is getting very tiring and his stubborness to play the same narrow shit is depressing. The only reason he hasn't been sacked is because Lerner is content with things being how they are. I've given up hope that he will be sacked, we'll probably just end up relegated.

• Like 1

But its everyone that gets it, we are all Villa fans who want what's best for the club. People just have differing views on it. 

• Like 1

FFS, We've just landed one of the most exciting-looking players in years, who is exactly what we need and been spectacularly unlucky not to at least draw with West Brom. Calm down. Benteke is what we need. Things will improve.

Standard. Just replace the names.

• Like 2

My only hope for Lambert is that Lerner gives him money to buy another winger and atleast get a striker in on loan. Gil transformed us when he came on and was different class and once again looks to of showed Lambert is top quality in the transfer market, unfortunately he is let down by his tactical approach to games.  A couple of quality signings and a new assistant is my only hope at this stage.

• Like 1

They are not bothered if we go down, can;t possibly be!

FFS, We've just landed one of the most exciting-looking players in years, who is exactly what we need and been spectacularly unlucky not to at least draw with Liverpool. Calm down. Gil is what we need. Things will improve.

Are you genuinely asking me to base all of my faith on one 30 minute performance? Bearing in mind we actually lost that period 1-0!

Come on now. Be fair.

I want to see who else Lambert brings in, and then I want him to get a few games to show us what they can do.

I think that's exactly what Lerner will do if he's even considering replacing him. And therefore Paul Lambert has my support until mid February, and he should have the support of all of us, at least until then.

I feel like it's now or never for Lambert to go. Another few days, and it's really too late and will be too disruptive. He needs to go NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW ... and if not, then we need to accept whatever comes. It's definitely the hour of decision.

They are not bothered if we go down, can;t possibly be!

When i seen the recent fans poll before the Liverpool game when it was 67% i thought that was low then i realised the majority of the 33% were probably blues of baggies fans who were delighted with the job he was doing

• Like 1

Â