Paul Lambert

limpid

I would put big money on it that the first game played by a new manager we would score goals. The team is looking good and just needs a shake up. A new manager will have a good squad to play with.

In the interview Lambert just gave, he seems so scared to say anything against the players.

• Like 1

I think it boils down to whether or not you think Lambert can keep us up. A new manager might give us a short-term boost and propel us up the table somewhat but once the season's done we're left with a new guy who'll want his own squad and everything so we'd be starting from scratch yet again, which isn't a good place to be starting with Lerner still at the club.

Can it get worse than this? I mean right now, is there a manager alive who could get them playing any worse?

I'm not suggesting we go out and hire a bad manager on purpose, before anyone starts up with it! Just saying. Surely it's worth a punt at this stage. 

Anybody who has played Football Manager would be an upgrade over Lambert

Just need someone to wake up and realise that playing 4 CM's at home including Tom Cleverley when you have attacking players such as Gil Bacuna e.t.c on the bench is stupid

• Like 1

FFS, We've just landed one of the most exciting-looking players in years, who is exactly what we need and been spectacularly unlucky not to at least draw with Liverpool. Calm down. Gil is what we need. Things will improve.

Hey, remember when Benteke was what we needed and things were going improve when got back?

• Like 3

One of the biggest problems is that Lambert doesn't seem to command a performance from the team. The players need to take a lot of the blame for our current plight but Lambert comes across as so timid and over protective of the players they just seem to be going through the motions. We need a manager in who will give them a massive kick up the arse.

Edited by jacketspuds
  • Like 2

I think it boils down to whether or not you think Lambert can keep us up. A new manager might give us a short-term boost and propel us up the table somewhat but once the season's done we're left with a new guy who'll want his own squad and everything so we'd be starting from scratch yet again, which isn't a good place to be starting with Lerner still at the club.

I don't agree. We've put in place a director of aquisitions, which would stop us from going from a houllier team to a mcleish.

What do we get in the summer if Lambert stays? Why will next season be any better? We're currently going backwards, sticking with the same approach would be a dangerous decision and one made by an owner who is happy to risk it.

FFS, We've just landed one of the most exciting-looking players in years, who is exactly what we need and been spectacularly unlucky not to at least draw with Liverpool. Calm down. Gil is what we need. Things will improve.

Hey, remember when Benteke was what we needed and things were going improve when got back?

Yep, and when he gets back, they will.

Â