Paul Lambert

limpid

When i seen the recent fans poll before the Liverpool game when it was 67% i thought that was low then i realised the majority of the 33% were probably blues of baggies fans who were delighted with the job he was doing

Or they might have voted Yes, wanting to have a laugh at who we bring in next.

We're so much better than what we have. There's so much more potential in this team.

That's 18 games since he signed his contract. Its not a handful of games, that's virtually half a season and we've got 12 points from it.

I would love to see this team with different ideas. It could be pretty good.

• Like 3

He seems good at getting players who "have something". He doesn't seem so good at getting results.

It's a results game. With a loss or two away from being in the drop zone, I've lost all patience.  He's been unlucky but that doesn't distract from the fact that we shouldn't (yet again) be fearing the drop. 

But a lot of this "something" seems to be leaving with us "nothing."

How longer can this go on? Its obvious its not working. Had a decent 10-15 minutes, but yet again a terrible performance. Need a manager that can look at the team we're facing, spotting their weakness and set us up to exploit that. Trying to keep the most possession and making 800 passes and claiming we dominated the game is fooling nobody.

• Like 1

We're so much better than what we have. There's so much more potential in this team.

That's 18 games since he signed his contract. Its not a handful of games, that's virtually half a season and we've got 12 points from it.

A new manager to get us playing and maybe even scoring. We've got some good players.

Things will not change with Lambert at the helm. Most of us can see that now. I think we could actually have an exciting team with some one else managing.

• Like 2

Maybe the plan is to give Lambert January to bring in some of his gems and then replace him with (Insert new manager name here).

I've heard Insert new manager name here is very good as well. (Just getting in before someone, probably Foreveryoung pulls out another worldy of a joke)  ;) 

Edited by sexbelowsound
  • Like 1

A new manager to get us playing and maybe even scoring. We've got some good players.

Things will not change with Lambert at the helm. Most of us can see that now. I think we could actually have an exciting team with some one else managing.

This is where I am. We have a decent squad, we have good enough players for a strong starting 11. This team is not as bad as Lambert has now made them.

I think a new manager would be walking into a good situation. I don't think it would take a managerial genius to get us better.

• Like 3

I think we'll be in the relagation zone come march if he remains in charge..some tough games in march which i cant see us winning any

We could very well be in it after the Chelsea game. If you score goals you at least have a chance of getting out of it. I fear if we do go into it we just simply cannot score enough goals to pull out of it for the remainder of the season. It's pretty serious right now, i'd say.

• Like 1

Sacking the manager wont help, if the players continue to missing easy chances. As I said before I have no faith in the club hiring the right manager, last 3 managers showed that

Its got to be worth trying than just continue to score no goals and pick up a poor amount of points.

• Like 1

Â