Paul Lambert

limpid

Shocking starting selection, changes should have been made as soon as it was obvious that it wasn't working.

Gil's debut was the plus point, Sanchez again very good but things are just not working at all.

Really does need to be much braver. We will not score playing 4 central midfielders!

Edited by sexbelowsound
  • Like 2

We've seen a glimpse that the team can actually, when lifted create a few chances and good chances. The manager is failing spectacularly at getting his team to do this for anything other than a very short spell in any game. It's just not working, he cannot get anything out of this team. Another game without scoring, it's absolutely horrific.

If you don't make brave decisions in life, what's the point in even existing, we'll just end up snoozing into the football league. What's the harm in just making a change, giving someone else a chance to at least try and get this team fired up and doing something. Bring back even a small amount of pride.

• Like 2

The bloke is starting to put his personal reputation before the good of the club now and quite frankly its pathetic

He set us out today to not concede at home by playing 4 CM's and Tom **** Cleverley yet again to save his face

Gil and Weimann should have started the game but no we must concede as little as possible so it does not reflect badly on the manager

His only tactic of hoping Benteke creates something from nothing has not worked all season because he's been as useless as the manager himself

GET RID 

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 4

I just want him to do the decent thing and quit now before I start to personally resent him. I have nowt personal against the bloke but he just isn't good enough and has constantly shown he's out of his depth.

It's a pity it's come to this, but change is needed and it needs to be done quickly.

Again, I think we did alright today. Just didn't finish our chances. Much better than Blackpool, Palace, Leicester et al...

...but still no goals.

Meh, we were decent for 15 minutes after another hour of turgid shite. The starting 11 and formation was positively dreadful decision making, I have absolutely no idea what he was thinking.

It's not good enough, it hasn't been good enough for years now. It's time.

It is not his fault we did not score, how many chances do we need, we could not hit a cows arse with a banjo. Baker should of had 3, Teckers at least 2, we had bad luck in fairness and this game is not one to beat him up over, we tried and at times were way the better team and even looked likely to score.

• Like 1

Oh and i can't wait for his usual mumbling **** routine in the post match interview

something along the lines of "we played well and deserved more from the game i thought the players played great"

I prefered DOL's honest bunch of lads after a match at least i understood what he was saying

As I have said before along similar lines, we are sleep walking towards relegation inadvertently aided by people who cannot see that Lambert is wrong for this club.

If you continue to support him and fail to protest against him then don't come moaning when the brown stuff hits the fan.

Edited by pacbuddies
  • Like 1

I just want him to do the decent thing and quit now before I start to personally resent him. I have nowt personal against the bloke but he just isn't good enough and has constantly shown he's out of his depth.

It's a pity it's come to this, but change is needed and it needs to be done quickly.

Again, I think we did alright today. Just didn't finish our chances. Much better than Blackpool, Palace, Leicester et al...

...but still no goals.

Meh, we were decent for 15 minutes after another hour of turgid shite. The starting 11 and formation was positively dreadful decision making, I have absolutely no idea what he was thinking.

It's not good enough, it hasn't been good enough for years now. It's time.

I understand having a bleak outlook, but that second half was completely ours.  Benteke had 2 great chances to score, Cleverley another, Baker with 2 (one was wrong person wrong time) - sometimes things don't go your way.  I haven't seen any stats but I'd assume we "beat" Liverpool in terms of every attacking stat.  We didn't score though.

Not necessarily a defence of Lambert (I said after the Leicester game that I'm swaying towards rather sacking him), but that was a better performance.  We were "unlucky".

Still, no goal, no points.

• Like 1

It is not his fault we did not score, how many chances do we need, we could not hit a cows arse with a banjo. Baker should of had 3, Teckers at least 2, we had bad luck in fairness and this game is not one to beat him up over, we tried and at times were way the better team and even looked likely to score.

That's a poor excuse. What's his excuse for last 4 games? Terrible lame manager

Lamebert out

• Like 2

As I have said before along similar lines, we are sleep walking towards relegation inadvertently aided by people who cannot see that Lambert is wrong for this club.

If you continue to support him and fail to protest against him then don't come moaning when the brown stuff hit s the fan.

It's alright. You'll be there to do it for all of us.  ;)

Exactly. If that game was a reason to hang the manager I feel sorry for the next poor bastard.

I like the guy honest. I don't want to start hating him. But thats a bloody good team out there today, Gil looks like quality. If he can't make a goal out of this team and get players to put in a shift (delph, benteke were shite today) then he has to go. Look a palace today, what a turn around. I want a change, not bothered about a top manager, someone with some disipline and excitment. 

A new manager will play player's that put in a shift, no half hearted Gabby's or Cleverley's they won't get a game, like Pardew has done with palace. Lambert's lost it and has to go for his own sake.

FFS, We've just landed one of the most exciting-looking players in years, who is exactly what we need and been spectacularly unlucky not to at least draw with Liverpool. Calm down. Gil is what we need. Things will improve.

Hilarious. 

• Like 1

Â