Paul Lambert

limpid

Don't think today's result will have any bearings on his future whatsoever.

While i think this is true, his future is sadly interlinked with Villas, and we need to start picking up points soon if we are to remain in the PL

• Like 1

So is that a oldschool 4-4-2 with CM's as wide players or a narrow 4-1-2-1-2?

I'd assume narrow.  I reckon maybe Cleverley(?) with play as the furthest forward "1" with Gil to come on as sub.

Could be a way of testing the formation without dropping Gil in straight away?

Guess work though, of course...

I still haven't heard enough about the net spend.

Can you explain more please?   :detect:

If you don't understand it by now I think you're a lost cause.

Maybe stick to filling up vending machines and leave the financials to those that understand them ;)

Not you then? ;)

• Like 1

Bloody resign you useless clearing in the woods

He's not going to resign. Nobody decent will give him a job, and he'll probably not get close to as much money elsewhere as he's on with us. He just signed a 4 year deal, and there's no chance he'll give that up since his sacking pay out will probably be his only income for a while

I just want him to do the decent thing and quit now before I start to personally resent him. I have nowt personal against the bloke but he just isn't good enough and has constantly shown he's out of his depth.

It's a pity it's come to this, but change is needed and it needs to be done quickly.

• Like 2

I just want him to do the decent thing and quit now before I start to personally resent him. I have nowt personal against the bloke but he just isn't good enough and has constantly shown he's out of his depth.

It's a pity it's come to this, but change is needed and it needs to be done quickly.

Again, I think we did alright today.  Just didn't finish our chances.  Much better than Blackpool, Palace, Leicester et al...

...but still no goals.

• Like 1

Â