Paul Lambert

limpid

Look over the season with results etc then yes he should have been sacked and deservedly so, The team selections are still not right, should Gil have started maybe, hindsight is great. Watching today though I honestly believed we would score the chances we made but we showed a lack of composure and confidence, I am as p'd off with the results as the next man but at times today we had a go and at least we looked like scoring.

As I have said before along similar lines, we are sleep walking towards relegation inadvertently aided by people who cannot see that Lambert is wrong for this club.

If you continue to support him and fail to protest against him then don't come moaning when the brown stuff hit s the fan.

It's alright. You'll be there to do it for all of us.  ;)

To be honest I no longer give a toss. Lambert supporters deserve all they get.

But its everyone that gets it, we are all Villa fans who want what's best for the club. People just have differing views on it. 

I know, we all get it and will have to suffer.

My only hope for Lambert is that Lerner gives him money to buy another winger and atleast get a striker in on loan. Gil transformed us when he came on and was different class and once again looks to of showed Lambert is top quality in the transfer market, unfortunately he is let down by his tactical approach to games.  A couple of quality signings and a new manager is my only hope at this stage.

Damm predictive text. Ive corrected for you!

As I have said before along similar lines, we are sleep walking towards relegation inadvertently aided by people who cannot see that Lambert is wrong for this club.

If you continue to support him and fail to protest against him then don't come moaning when the brown stuff hit s the fan.

They are not bothered if we go down, can;t possibly be!

You seriously think there are Villa fans that don't care if Villa go down because they just support Lambert?

Give your head a serious shake.

• Like 3

If you defend him now then you really are either a. Trolling b. A sha fan c. Mrs lambert d. In need of medical attention

Or e. Has a different opinion to you 

I'm a d. myself 

691c0ce32d038795e96062d95329921d5e9205ee

Wibble. 

• Like 2

You seriously think there are Villa fans that don't care if Villa go down because they just support Lambert?

Maybe Lambert supporters should give their head a serious shake too.

• Like 1

The continuous support of Lambert will get us relegated, if not this season, next. we won't keep surviving, it don't work that way

• Like 1

He seems good at getting players who "have something". He doesn't seem so good at getting results.

It's a results game. With a loss or two away from being in the drop zone, I've lost all patience.  He's been unlucky but that doesn't distract from the fact that we shouldn't (yet again) be fearing the drop. 

• Like 1

Never gave us a chance at winning today with that starting line-up. at least he gave us a chance at salvaging a draw with his substitutions.

I Guess that's the best we can hope for under Lambert

• Like 2

I honestly do not get this. Villatalk is amazing but you'd think at times that we all support different teams. Can we stop with this Pro/Anti Lambert grouping because at the very least we should all know that we all want the best for Villa.

:flag:

There are only a select few segregating people to be fair.

I don't get it, but that's their choice.

Â