Paul Lambert

limpid

Can't see his next job being in the prem. He's had one decent season as a manager at that level. After taking away pretty much any enjoyment I had to go and watch my team I don't really wish him well for the future.

Nice guy.

Thanks, I really am.
Act like it then.

Bring him back. He could buy 60 players with the Benteke and Delph money.

Couldn't get them to play well though.

I wish him no ill will at all, but I feel sorry for the next club who have to endure his insipid brand of football

Can't see his next job being in the prem. He's had one decent season as a manager at that level. After taking away pretty much any enjoyment I had to go and watch my team I don't really wish him well for the future.

Nice guy.
Thanks, I really am.
Act like it then.

I do, pretty much every single day.  Not sure I have to post comments on a forum about someone you like in order to be one.  That's some serious high ground you've taken there.

He's not wrong in that though but it does make Delph a word removed, not Lambert.

Lambert did enough to make himself a word removed, this hasn't changed anything.

Why is that lambert (somebody nothing to do with villa anymore) can't say things about Delph but Richards (a villa player) can?

Double standards practised by some.

Edited by StefanAVFC

He has come out and said Delph has every right to change his mind.

I liked Lambert yesterday.

Today, alongside our worst manager ever, I now think he is a word removed.

Delph's changed his mind 100 times though.

January I'm staying.

Last Friday perhaps not.

Saturday yep yep I'm Villa till I die.

Friday Nah.

There's the right to change your mind which everyone does and downright taking the mick out of people.

The way the club has been going the past 4-5 years? 3 of which you were responsible Paul? why didn't he sign the contract but keep quiet if he wanted to leave in the summer but earn us a bit of cash? Lambert seems to be trying to make out this was all good work by him at the time, keep your mouth shut mate.

He's on sky sports news now talking villa. Mentioned it was good to see us spending big money again.

Saying Tekkers called him yesterday and still calls him Gaffa

As an expert in French Congolese I can confirm that 'Gaffa' roughly translates as "Mumbling white man destined to end the civil war with his anti-attacking philosophy."  Hell of a language.

You'll never believe what Brentan translates as.  Words will not be removed fast enough.

Yes and i'm glad that mumbling **** isn't going to get the chance to spend it

Though I reckon this is a club transfer policy in general, rather than just Sherwood's. It's just an upmarket version of the young, European players we were signing under Lambert too. We were linked with players of similar stature but the difference is the money wasn't there then, so it was 2nd, 3rd and worse choice. I still don't see why he gets abuse, yes I can see why people don't rate his performance, but I think he gets a hard time even so.

Â