Pre Match Thread

Kingman

Right

Were playing QPR away not Barcelona at the nou camp i expect 3 points

Especially considering they are missing the majority of their midfield and we are meant to be progressing this season not standing still

Over to Lambert he's been at the club for 3 years now he's built this team and got them playing the way he wants no more excuses

Will the real Villa please stand up and get Candleface the sack in the process thanks

UTV

Edited by AshVilla

Don't know if it has been mentioned else where on here,but i was reading yesterday that Villa have never failed to score in five premier league matches on the trot. Our manager since he has been at the club,seems to have a knack of setting up unwanted records. I have a horrible feeling it will be 1-0 to them

Well F.C. Magdeburg fans did this after they failed to score in 5 consecutive games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HhA2OQaLt8

Haha thats hilarious the way the flock together

A draw is not good enough, we need the three points.

QPR have been absolutely terrible in the games I've seen this season.

Guzan, Hutton, Vlaar, Clark, Cissokho, Westwood, Sanchez, Cleverley, Weimann, Agbonlahor, Benteke.

That starting eleven should win QPR. Put N'Zogbia and Richardson on the bench.

• Like 1

A draw is not good enough, we need the three points.

QPR have been absolutely terrible in the games I've seen this season.

Guzan, Hutton, Vlaar, Clark, Cissokho, Westwood, Sanchez, Cleverley, Weimann, Agbonlahor, Benteke.

That starting eleven should win QPR. Put N'Zogbia and Richardson on the bench.

I like this team :)

#AVFC (v @QPRFC): Guzan, Lowton, Vlaar ©, Clark, Cissokho, Westwood, Cleverley, Sanchez, Weimann, Agbonlahor, Benteke. #AVFCLIVE

#AVFC subs (v @QPRFC): Given, Okore, Cole, Bent, Bacuna, Richardson, N’Zogbia. #AVFCLIVE