Pre Match Thread

Kingman

We are definitely in danger of slipping into the same defeatist mentality of the last couple of seasons, but I still believe we are better than what our recent run would suggest. And like I've already said, I think we will win this one.

OK, forgot we're on telly, but I'll stand by my prediction.

Gabby and benteke will destroy QPRs defence. Villa vs Hull first half will turn up. Pace and power. I hope as its an away game that we don't play counter attack. To get the three points we really need to attack as much as possible.

QPR were good against Liverpool, should have won really. It won't be a walkover for us.

Agree. I think because we are told we cannot compete with those 'at the top', games like this are seen as the easy ones. I hope we are motivated enough for it.

We were good against Liverpool too.

And we actually did win.

QPR were good against Liverpool, should have won really. It won't be a walkover for us.

Agree. I think because we are told we cannot compete with those 'at the top', games like this are seen as the easy ones. I hope we are motivated enough for it.

And we actually did win.

true but that was 5 games ago

And we actually did win.

So?
  • Like 1

2 points off relegation position, yet a win will see us move back up the table to 8th.

I'd really like to hope that we'll go there with huge intent to not only win, but also to start recovering our goal difference. If that will end up happening however, I'm not so sure.

0 - 1 Villa

And we actually did win.

So?

Current form

And we actually did win.

So?

Current form

QPR's current form is worse than ours.