Pre Match Thread

Kingman

Given Fer, traditionally a CM, is apparently starting on the left I'm not as concerned about Lowton as I normally would be. Both teams are set up to attack, so should be a decent game for the neutral.

In fairness - you'd have to be a pretty keen neutral to be looking forward to this one!

Every cloud!

Set up for counter attack?

Not really sure. Depends if our midfield plays flat or if its a true 4-3-3

I'm not sure how much more attacking he could have made the team to be honest?

If gabby and Andi play as true attackers then it's an attacking lineup.

Let's not forget, that as frustrating as counter attacking has been for us, it may not be a bad approach tonight. QPR need the points so they'll be attacking us, it's away and we should have enough pace on the break to seriously trouble them.

There's a time and a place for counter attacking, and we've chosen that time and place badly recently. But to be fair, it probably wouldn't be a bad choice tonight, at least to start with.

I think it depends in where each midfielder sits. Certainly looking forward to Sanchez.

I'm not anti-counter attack, I just wish we could use the ball better when plan a doesn't work.

Hoping Tekkers/Cleverley can play further forward than against Everton, Benteke in particular was too close to the midfield on occasions.

Edited by DK82

Poor starting line up from Lambert.  Cole and N'Zog not in the starting 11 what a joke.

Lambert out.

Having N'Zogbia in the starting line up would have been criminal given his performance against Everton.

Poor starting line up from Lambert. Cole and N'Zog not in the starting 11 what a joke.

Lambert out.

Having N'Zogbia in the starting line up would have been criminal given his performance against Everton.

Yep, he was absolutely shit last week.

Lambert keeps saying Gabby, Cleverly, N'zogbia, Richardson have got goals in them and is not worried about goals coming. Since when have they been goalscoring players? They notch up about 1 each a season. He's deluded that bloke ffs

Lambert keeps saying Gabby, Cleverly, N'zogbia, Richardson have got goals in them and is not worried about goals coming. Since when have they been goalscoring players? They notch up about 1 each a season. He's deluded that bloke ffs

Yeah, none of them are goal scorers.

Poor starting line up from Lambert. Cole and N'Zog not in the starting 11 what a joke.

Lambert out.

Yep, he was absolutely shit last week.

As were quite a few players! 

• Like 1

Lambert keeps saying Gabby, Cleverley, N'zogbia, Richardson have got goals in them and is not worried about goals coming. Since when have they been goalscoring players? They notch up about 1 each a season. He's deluded that bloke ffs

You can't say that again

Zamora will bully Clark he doesn't do well v players that play with their backs to goal, he doesn't know what to do. Anichebe has the same style and he always destroys him.

You're right Clark doesn't do well against strikers like that. We (as fans) know it and so should the players. Vlaar should take responsibility as the more experienced, stronger cb and mark Zamora but he never will.