Pre Match Thread

Kingman

My mate was diagnosed as being a Precognitive Dreamer and has the ability to see up to two days into the future.

He casually told me this morning that Villa won 2-1 but had a player sent off for elbows at 1-1 so there you go ...... we win ...... wooooo !

My mate was diagnosed as being a Precognitive Dreamer and has the ability to see up to two days into the future.

He casually told me this morning that Villa won 2-1 but had a player sent off for elbows at 1-1 so there you go ...... we win ...... wooooo !

I think you fell asleep whilst watching Minority Report again

• Like 1

Think we'll win this by a large margin, just have a gut feeling. 

We have zero ability to beat anyone by a large margin. We simply do not create enough chances. Loving the optimism but cannot see how you arrived at that.

I'm sick to death of this continous rap about the hard run of games we've had . Bollocks to that !

Let's start playing with a bit of panache ,and a belief we can win a game . Thats all we as Villa fans ask for .

Panache?

Lambert can't even spell it!

Think we'll win this by a large margin, just have a gut feeling.

We have zero ability to beat anyone by a large margin. We simply do not create enough chances. Loving the optimism but cannot see how you arrived at that.

He clearly said it was a gut feeling.

QPR were good against Liverpool, should have won really. It won't be a walkover for us.

Agree. I think because we are told we cannot compete with those 'at the top', games like this are seen as the easy ones. I hope we are motivated enough for it.
We were good against Liverpool too.

And we actually did win.

Liverpool have shown they are an easy target this year.

And on current form (we can't score, QPR can) I hope we can do enough.

Also when it comes to creating chances, QPR are ahead of us.

mm68vt.png

Edited by DK82

QPR were good against Liverpool, should have won really. It won't be a walkover for us.

Agree. I think because we are told we cannot compete with those 'at the top', games like this are seen as the easy ones. I hope we are motivated enough for it.
We were good against Liverpool too.

And we actually did win.

Liverpool have shown they are an easy target this year.

And on current form (we can't score, QPR can) I hope we can do enough.

Liverpool are an easy target, and QPR lost.

We're better than them. And despite our shit results recently, we're actually on better form than them.

Granted that's just us being slightly less shit than them. But still.

I really worry about this one....its got banana skin written all over it for me.

They might be bottom of the league, but we are travelling down a mine shaft at the speed of light.

Really hard to predict this one. On the one hand we've just lost 4 in a row without scoring any but on the other hand they were all extremely difficult fixtures and we showed at the beginning of the season when we weren't playing top teams week in week out that we can grind out some good results.

I really worry about this one....its got banana skin written all over it for me.

They might be bottom of the league, but we are travelling down a mine shaft at the speed of light.

We have just played each of last season's top 5 in a row. Most teams would struggle to come through that in good form.

wow the stats are scary.

I will ignore the stats and we will get the three points and climb to 9th and 3 points behind 4th. After the fixtures weve had.. i would happily accept that start. 

If we lose... my gosh this board will be hard to read/post on.... 

• Like 1