Euro 2016 General Chat

MrDuck

Wasn't  Ronaldo's fault that penalty miss. I think it was Nani's fault...or maybe Moutinho's....or maybe Carvalho's.

Not Ronaldo's though. Definitely not.

Keep putting your hands on your hips. You look like a prick...and that will forever be your legacy.

• Like 4

Ref had a strange night, on one hand the bloke could have (wrongly IMO) seen red for the penalty and I think it was baunlingarter who seemed determined to break someone's foot and yet wasn't booked but on the other hand he seemed to give Portugal absolutely everything, another game of them winning so many soft as shit freekicks

9 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I'd never be so bold as to mock Ronaldo. He'll go and put 5 past England in the second round knowing my luck with these things. 

You might not, but i will, hes a word removed!!

Did the anti social shift at work today so I'd not seen any of the football until now.  What the hell was Ciaran Clark playing at for the third Belgium goal? :crylaugh:

2 minutes ago, The_Rev said:

Did the anti social shift at work today so I'd not seen any of the football until now.  What the hell was Ciaran Clark playing at for the third Belgium goal? :crylaugh:

The same thing he is always playing at...

14 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Keep putting your hands on your hips. You look like a prick...and that will forever be your legacy.

His legacy will be as one of the greatest goalscorers of all time and possibly the greatest European footballer. 

He did have a mare last night though, which was amusing to see

• Like 1

This picture illustrates why I don't like the new Euro tournament set up.

sverigeforutsattning.png

It's in Swedish, but in short it explains how the results in the last games will determine if Sweden can go through.

Green we'll advance as #2 in the group

Yellow as #3

Red we're knocked out

Blue it's any ones guess, best ranked team goes through?

We'll get hammered by Belgium so it's all academic, but this system is a total joke.

It shouldn't take a supercomputer to understand which teams go through to the next round in a simple football tournament.

Â