Euro 2016 General Chat

MrDuck

Should be good enough for Norn Iron that, already better than Albania in 3rd place league so need just one of Czech or ROI to fail to win.

It's going to be Wales-Norn Iron in last 16 isn't it? Awesome to have on British team in last 8 at least.

4 minutes ago, CarewsEyebrowDesigner said:

Turkey v Czech game has been threatening to boil over. Think the second half could be thrilling if Turkey just go for it, as they must.

I'll take a 1-0 now though ;)

Really don't know how we haven't scored. We hit a post, and have threatened numerous times. Turkey had 1 chance and it went in. It's like a real life fifa match.

4 minutes ago, CarewsEyebrowDesigner said:

Turkey v Czech game has been threatening to boil over. Think the second half could be thrilling if Turkey just go for it, as they must.

I'll take a 1-0 now though ;)

What's the score? I'm too lazy to check lol

Turkey are winning 1-0 atm. Both teams look vulnerable and both need to win. Turkey need to get a bundle of goals to go through but the Czechs just need a win. Czech need to sort their midfield out because they are being exposed too often. Turkey need to stop fouling. Emre Mor looks a player.

As it stands Norn Iron go through, so I hope it stays that way ;)

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Me too, I'm rooting for the Croats now. Srna is playing well, replacement for Hutton?

I'd take a balloon on a stack of quoits to replace Hutton, so why not? :)

Edited by Villanun

Â