Tom Cleverley

Bunnski

Do we have to announce any deals that we asked extra time on? It would be mental but is there a slim chance that Canales bid was accepted and we're sorting both out behind closed doors?

Please?

Not Canales - but Maybe KI ?

Or even......

>>>>>Defoe !!!!!!!!!

My sources are telling me it will be a season long loan with view for permanent 

:)

Its not that at all though

His contract is up so why get a permanent deal in place if he'd be a free agent

My sources are telling me it will be a season long loan with view for permanent 

:)

Its not that at all though

His contract is up so why get a permanent deal in place if he'd be a free agent

Because we get 'our man' ?  - we would be very much outsiders if he were on a free

Do we have to announce any deals that we asked extra time on? It would be mental but is there a slim chance that Canales bid was accepted and we're sorting both out behind closed doors?

Please?

Enough is enough - please step away from your machine. You need to get some sleep.

• Like 1

Think there may still be a possibility, may be wrong

hang on

just had an inkling!
this comment from you made me put this on I hope they pay up? https://mobile.twitter.com/jjoshharris/status/506777548823756801/photo/1

As far I know loans don't count.

just checked the rules it states "loan deals WILL count unless stated" so fingers crossed!
  • Like 1

Please?

Enough is enough - please step away from your machine. You need to get some sleep.

I've only been up 4 hours! As soon as the bid was announced I put him in the villa squad in fifa and sent "Canales #9" to my Villa mates. Feel like I was the one that jinxed it and I would prefer if it still went through

Please?

I've only been up 4 hours! As soon as the bid was announced I put him in the villa squad in fifa and sent "Canales #9" to my Villa mates. Feel like I was the one that jinxed it and I would prefer if it still went through

Skarroki out!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :D

Please?

You did WHAT??? Total kiss of death that.

I was quite open to the move beforehand, although I would have preferred a more attacking player instead but now I'm against it. Even though we don't know the full details, it is pretty clear he wasn't exactly jumping at the chance to sign for us last night, either holding out for Everton or someone else.

Football fans are fickle and if he does well for us, that will soon be forgotten quickly but I think it is more likely that if he did do well, he'd look to move somewhere else after his loan.  

Perhaps time to stop trying to second guess this one and just wait and see what transpires.

Don't be a killjoy, I'm enjoying reading this thread...the twist and turns in peoples opinions are rather amusing.

Gifs are funny too.

• Like 1

Â