Tom Cleverley

Bunnski

I would imagine a loan for 6 months would benefit Cleverly because:

1. we get a decent player for a large part of the season;

2. Cleverly still has all options in place come january(particularly if he plays really well);

The biggest loser is ManU (albeit they are mitigatign that as best they can) as they probably now won't get anything other than a small loan fee and him off their books for the rest of the season.  I say the rest of the season because come January Cleverly can sign a pre-contract with nay club and it might therefore be useful for him to be abel to be loaned to that club for the final few months of the season2 months.

I'd be surprised if there was an option to buy as I doubt we could afford the wages Celverly would want on a free!  He could even bench warm for 4 months to May quite easily if he had to go back ot Man U having had a decent stint at us.

Seems to suit all parties to a degree but i suspect that it suggests he may not be looking at us as a long term prospect. 

Perhaps ManU are delaing with us and not Everton on a loan deal because Everton caused the problems in the first place and they took umbridge with that whereas we dealt with them openly and honestly as we always seem to do regarding transfers.

Think there will be an option that if he wants to join us that we pay a fee of 7million in Jan. Hence why United did the deal.

Any sign of CED's "It's Happening" gif?

Step 1) Google "its happening gif"

Step 2) Copy and paste it here

thfydh8egnt8he5esoz8.gif

Step 3) ???

Step 4) Likes

Actually that picture was the kiss of death yesterday. I fully expect the FA to squash this within the next 45 minutes !

I imagine it's a loan with an agreement to a permanent deal - much like Man Utd's Falcao deal. 

I hope it's just a loan, so if he's really shit we can just send him back to his precious North West in January 

2. Cleverly still has all options in place come january(particularly if he plays really well);

The biggest loser is ManU (albeit they are mitigatign that as best they can) as they probably now won't get anything other than a small loan fee and him off their books for the rest of the season.  I say the rest of the season because come January Cleverly can sign a pre-contract with nay club and it might therefore be useful for him to be abel to be loaned to that club for the final few months of the season2 months.

I'd be surprised if there was an option to buy as I doubt we could afford the wages Celverly would want on a free!  He could even bench warm for 4 months to May quite easily if he had to go back ot Man U having had a decent stint at us.

Seems to suit all parties to a degree but i suspect that it suggests he may not be looking at us as a long term prospect. 

Perhaps ManU are delaing with us and not Everton on a loan deal because Everton caused the problems in the first place and they took umbridge with that whereas we dealt with them openly and honestly as we always seem to do regarding transfers.

Think there will be an option that if he wants to join us that we pay a fee of 7million in Jan. Hence why United did the deal.

No doubt that's the case but that is between us and ManU. 

it wil be down to what Cleverley wants by that time, not us and ManU

Do we have to announce any deals that we asked extra time on? It would be mental but is there a slim chance that Canales bid was accepted and we're sorting both out behind closed doors?

Please?

No doubt that's the case but that is between us and ManU. 

it wil be down to what Cleverley wants by that time, not us and ManU

Yes and that was the problem this time, if Everton agreed to pay the original 7million they had agreed with United he'd be there, they then started to haggle with them. If and when he signs will be a good addition and even if he doesn't join we still have money to buy someone in Jan.

Do we have to announce any deals that we asked extra time on? It would be mental but is there a slim chance that Canales bid was accepted and we're sorting both out behind closed doors?

Please?

Canales turned us down pretty quickly, obviously had no interest in coming here. Don't think he even got as far as talks, just said he was happy where he was and went back to ripping his Rioja overlooking the Spanish sunset over the tranquil sea. God knows why he was so keen to stay where he was..

Â