Tom Cleverley

Bunnski

The Moose on Talksport has been told its definitely happening.....

Pat Murphy on 5live said won't happen unless Cleverley reduces wages demands as Lambo won't pay him more than Tekkers and Vlaar! For once Mr L you are right let him rot in the reserves!

Do you think the cleverley signing (if it happens, and I hope it does) is a plan b for Ki or another signing which didn't pan out? Either way, as others have said; I think he'd improve our midfield, so I don't see a reason not to want this to happen.

The Moose on Talksport has been told its definitely happening.....

Pat Murphy on 5live said won't happen unless Cleverley reduces wages demands as Lambo won't pay him more than Tekkers and Vlaar! For once Mr L you are right let him rot in the reserves!

What we are both showing here is what we all know already which is Sports Journos generally talk shit. If I could be arsed i'd listen to Talksport all day and I bet they'd change their story multiple times over.

Really hope we don't go down the MON path again and start signing overpriced mediocre british players.

As for Cleverly i think he's neat and tide and work ok in a team where he can make the simple pass and where someone else is tasked with creating chances.

We lack that creative outlett and i don't think Cleverly has it in him to become that player.

Whatever money we have should be spend on other players in other areas (creative wide player)

Edited by sne

I've just been told of by a mate of a mate of Cleverlys that he isnt for going anywhere. Take of that as you will.

If he cant get 60k now he will def get it end of season when he is on a free.

Always though that was an option for him - hes only young - and will get a better deal on a free next summer

Really hope we don't go down the MON path again and start signing overpriced mediocre british players.

I agree but

Tom Cleverley for £7m >>>>>>>>NRC for £8m

Yeah, MON was way worse.

My favourite is Curtis Davies for around £10m  :blink:

If Lambert had the money MON did this would be ok, even thou I'd go for other targets. But as we don't seem to have much money the should imo be spent on other areas and players

Â