Tom Cleverley

Bunnski

How do you know he is on 30k... oh that's right you don't

There was a big leak the other day of United players wages. Nani £115k, Hernandez £90k, Cleverly £30k etc.. I'll find the article for you or you can google it. 

There was a big leak the other day of United players wages. Nani £115k, Hernandez £90k, Cleverly £30k etc.. I'll find the article for you or you can google it. 

Ahh yes the old trusted source of the internet give it a rest.

How do you know he wants £60k..oh that's right you don't.

Never said that I did.

Someone mentioned on 'other football' that James McCarthy might be going to Palace, if Cleverley goes to Everton we should hijack that.

Edit: I think they might have been getting mixed up with James McArthur. Hopefully there will an alternative to Cleverley though. Still wouldn't mind Diame.

Edited by useless

How do you know he's crap? Oh that's right you looked it up on FIFA or FM!

Yes because no games are ever on TV, or readily available on the interweb each week. Maybe they need to start putting games on TV, right?

• Like 1

Daily Mail: Tom Cleverley wants to be reunited with Roberto Martinez at Everton. Rejecting moves to Villa and Hull City.

It's the Daily Fail and they haven't got anything right this year?

Anyway Everton have no money left after their signings this summer and will be looking for loans etc?

Someone mentioned on 'other football' that James McCarthy might be going to Palace, if Cleverley goes to Everton we should hijack that.

:D :D

No way would Martinez let him go and no way would he go to Palace.

If you mean James Mcarthur then no thanks, he is total toss.

Yes because no games are ever on TV, or readily available on the interweb each week. Maybe they need to start putting games on TV, right?

Well if you watched Star Trek then on your logic you would be an expert on warp drives? Plenty of people are on the internet who think they can watch a few games and decide a player is crap because there is a bandwaggon created by self proclaimed experts.

Well at least we listened to those 'experts' that told us Sendros is crap and a liability? Near miss there!

So you're basically saying none of us are ever allowed to discuss wages unless we've seen a wage slip?

Well if you watched Star Trek then on your logic you would be an expert on warp drives? Plenty of people are on the internet who think they can watch a few games and decide a player is crap because there is a bandwaggon created by self proclaimed experts.

Well at least we listened to those 'experts' that told us Sendros is crap and a liability? Near miss there!

Yes it is exactly the same as that.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

How do you he doesn't know? That's right, you don't. Fwiw, I've heard the same.

What a childish argument

Argument? I just said what you said, didn't I?

So you're basically saying none of us are ever allowed to discuss wages unless we've seen a wage slip?

You can talk about but not declare it as fact.

• Like 1

Yes it is exactly the same as that.

giphy.gif

Well you started the 'witty banter' was that so you could use one of your 'clever' Gif's. Thank f@uk the schools are back this week is all I can say?

Cleverley isn't crap that's just the way it is.

Cleverley isn't crap that's just my opinion.

And Alex Ferguson's opinion and Martinez's.

Once again stating opinion as facts

But it's OK for you to state your opinion as fact?

Well it don't matter what any of us or Martinez or SAF think, Lambert will sign him if he can!

Â