Tom Cleverley

Bunnski

No offence to anyone but I have vastly more faith in Lambert and his choice of signings than I do of any of you're thoughts on the subject. :P

I think Lambert's record in transfer market has been rather good. Last summer he had to try sign cheap foreign players. Half of them didn't work out and the 2 promising ones got injured. While Bacuna was decent. 

His signings this summer have done wonders in our opening 3 games, while Benteke, Vlaar, Westwood, Lowton were all good signings in his first season. El Ahmadi wasn't too bad either. 

Spot on - and when he's been allowed to spend more than the loose change in Lerners pocket on a player his record has been very good.

Oh and Clevery is on £30k at United so this talk of £60 with us is total nonsense. El Ahmadi has left because the Cleverly deal is all but done. I assume it's possibly on his side in negotiating fees from United that is yet to be done, United will cave for sure in that department. 

• Like 2

Oh and Clevery is on £30k at United so this talk of £60 with us is total nonsense. El Ahmadi has left because the Cleverly deal is all but done. I assume it's possibly on his side in negotiating fees from United that is yet to be done, United will cave for sure in that department. 

Some sense at last! The media are major shit stirrers just to fill their twitter accounts or web pages. He is a player who with decent advice will know that he needs to move away from the car crash that is LVG's Manure project! He has a decent season and he stock will go back up again!

If utd don't pay him up then maybe we can change it to a loan deal in the 11th hour, which as long as there was an option to buy I'd prefer anyway

Isn't he out of contract next summer? How could the loan deal include an option to buy if he would no longer be a Man Utd player once the loan ended?

Similar to Stoke loaning Ireland from us.

If utd don't pay him up then maybe we can change it to a loan deal in the 11th hour, which as long as there was an option to buy I'd prefer anyway

A season-long loan would then see him out of contract, meaning no one would have to buy him as he'd be on a free.

No way Utd are going to let him out on loan. He'll be moving for a fee somewhere today.

Not really, he's in the last year of his contract... if he waits it out a year he'll easily get 50/60k next season becasue there's no transfer fee. He could be asking for that now for all we know and could be perfectly happy sitting on United's bench for a year. 

Pat Murphy seems to think he's asking for way more than he's currently on. 

Edited by PieFacE

Â