Tom Cleverley

Bunnski

I'm a massive Manchester United fan so thought I'd let you all know we are signing Ronaldo and Bale this summer. Ronaldo loves United and Bale loves Giggs.

And your point is?

off to Everton . wait n see.

Source? Or are you just believing what the newspapers have mentioned?

No source apart from the Villa hating media so bound to be true.

I'm a massive Manchester United fan so thought I'd let you all know we are signing Ronaldo and Bale this summer. Ronaldo loves United and Bale loves Giggs.

And your point is?

That I actually have no clue about the United's transfers and neither does the guy aboves Everton mad mate know anything about Everton's signings. 

I've seen similar posted before and it makes me laugh, as if being a massive fan with a season ticket somehow gives you inside information to transfer dealings.

And your point is?

That I actually have no clue about the United's transfers and neither does the guy aboves Everton mad mate know anything about Everton's signings. 

I've seen similar posted before and it makes me laugh, as if being a massive fan with a season ticket somehow gives you inside information to transfer dealings.

like i said im no ITK nor is my mate , but imo tom will be a everton player soon!

few reports coming in of him going in talks with Everton, clearly was such a tough decision for him that he left it two days before opening talks with Martinez:

Everton have opened talks with Manchester United midfielder Cleverley, despite interest from loan club Aston Villa.

Everton have opened talks with out-of-contract midfielder Tom Cleverley, who is set to leave Manchester United this summer when his contract expires, according to the Liverpool Echo.

The 25-year-old, who has one Premier League winners medal to his name, has spent this season on loan with Aston Villa, scoring three goals in 38 games. He helped the Birmingham-based club to the FA Cup, and head coach Tim Sherwood has indicated to the Guardian that he is keen to see him remain at Villa Park on a permanent basis.

The Daily Mirror has also indicated that a host of other Premier League clubs are interested in the England international, with Tottenham, West Ham and Sunderland all tracking his availability, but it appears as if the Toffees have made the first concrete moves to sign him.

Cleverley worked with Everton boss Roberto Martinez during a loan spell with Wigan in the 2010/11 season, and the Spanish coach is keen to wrap up as much business as possible in the next few weeks to get ahead of their rivals in the transfer market.

The report states that Cleverley could give a decision on his future in the next two weeks, and with Everton the only club to formally submit an offer for his services, the Merseyside outfit look to be in pole position for his signature.

Â