Tom Cleverley

Bunnski

He's probably not enjoyed his football as much as the second half of this season in years and I hope he considers that while making his decision. I think the fact the he and Delph get on so well and he has formed a good partnership with him so well, will help us!

Thought he gave another good account of himself today. Tried to keep things going and forced a great save from heaton

Edit- wrong thread, the above is about Westwood!

Edited by theboyangel

Tough far him they sat deep once goal went in so he strugged to find space to run into so had to keep coming deep for the ball.

Once thing i will say is his crossing is conpletely woeful.Not just in this game , any game where he has gotten wide to cross the ball in as been poor.

He was piss poor today - the worst player on the pitch, touch was diabolical and didn't ever look to pass the ball forwards, back to the low standards he set himself prior to Sherwood's arrival. 

worse than N'Zogbia and Bacuna? no chance

He was piss poor today - the worst player on the pitch, touch was diabolical and didn't ever look to pass the ball forwards, back to the low standards he set himself prior to Sherwood's arrival.

worse than N'Zogbia and Bacuna? no chance

Worst compared to expectations then?

We need Tom at his best to have any chance against Arsenal. He is a very important player for us.

He wasn't worse than n'zogbia, he was woeful

We need to get this done in the summer - it could be our most important bit of business.

Agreed

Roy Hodgson has said that if England get any injury before their next matches then Tom Cleverley is the next player on the list to get called up. Would love for Cleverley to get back in to the England team so that he could show the world what he is acctually capable of. Get the fans of his back.

Â