Tom Cleverley

Bunnski

Hit the wall in the last few weeks and started to look a bit limited when in possesion again.

Still if he dosen't want silly wages and still wants to come, he's welcome based on his general displays since February. 

I really don't understand why everyone is so convinced that today all of a sudden means he's not going to sign for us :-/

Not just today but the last 3 matches. He'll go to Everton and why wouldn't he given the choice

I think he's just run out of steam a bit the last few games. I guess its hard to change late season and play a much more up tempo type game and I think its caught up on him and Delph who probably are the two players in the diamond that have to cover most ground. 

Edited by PaulC
  • Like 1

I think he's just run out of steam a bit the last few games. I guess its hard to change late season and play a much more up tempo type game and I think its caught up on him and Delph who probably are the two players in the diamond that have to cover most ground. 

Should have been rested last week against Burnley.

However, I cannot see him signing on permanently.

Should have been rested last week against Burnley.

However, I cannot see him signing on permanently.

No I think he hinted that he was leaving. 

Â