Tom Cleverley

Bunnski

I think he said wages won't be the issue. It might be either location or to with Martinez having managed him at wigan. 

I think location is the main factor

I think he said wages won't be the issue. It might be either location or to with Martinez having managed him at wigan. 

Tim has also managed him at Villa more recently and has made him a player again. So if it is not money it may be that he prefers to live in Liverpool rather than Birmingham. If so, I would have to question his judgement. ;)  

He already lives in the North west so wouldn't need to move to Liverpool.

I imagine Martinez will phase Barry out of Everton first 11 and he sees Cleverley as the replacement so it would be him- McCarthy-Barkley as the middle trio next season.

He already lives in the North west so wouldn't need to move to Liverpool.

I imagine Martinez will phase Barry out of Everton first 11 and he sees Cleverley as the replacement so it would be him- McCarthy-Barkley as the middle trio next season.

Barry has been the holding one of those three-simlar to Westwood here

Cleverey won't be half as effective there, as we saw under Lambert

Was shit until Sherwood arrived and in all honesty was useless in the last 3 games of the season too.

Thanks for the goals that helped us stay up but clearly always wanted to be at Everton.

Was shit until Sherwood arrived and in all honesty was useless in the last 3 games of the season too.

So was pretty much everyone, on both counts.

• Like 3

Â