Tom Cleverley

Bunnski

Its not his fault hmm maybe he could be a bit less shit?

Yeah cos he's trying to be shit isn't he?

Then he shouldn't be in the bloody team, my original point. Jesus christ!

And my point remains, it's not his fault he's in the team is it? Lambert is picking him. Your frustration should be aimed at Lambert not Cleverley. 

My frustration is with them both, however this is the Cleverley thread so yea im going to continue to post on Cleverley in here, not Lambert.

• Like 1

Its not his fault hmm maybe he could be a bit less shit?

Yeah cos he's trying to be shit isn't he?

Then he shouldn't be in the bloody team, my original point. Jesus christ!

And my point remains, it's not his fault he's in the team is it? Lambert is picking him. Your frustration should be aimed at Lambert not Cleverley. 

My frustration is with them both, however this is the Cleverley thread so yea im going to continue to post on Cleverley in here, not Lambert.

lol

can someone please injure him in training.

not sure what annoys me more about this remark the stupidity or the rubbish spelling

Technically nothing wrong with the spelling  :P The grammar and the general statement might be a bit crap though.

• Like 2

can someone please injure him in training.

not sure what annoys me more about this remark the stupidity or the rubbish spelling

Technically nothing wrong with the spelling  :P The grammar and the general statement might be a bit crap though.

ha ha yep that did rather undermine my point.

But no-one should ever wish a player injured, especially while they are wearing the shirt of your team.

• Like 1

Gave the ball away so much in the first 20 minutes. With simple little passes too. Was better after that but surely we can expect more from a Premier League Title-winning midfielder?  

I don't see how he is any better than KEA

Read this the first time as IKEA, which is quite an apt analogy. If he were from IKEA he'd be a coffee table with a broken caster and a wonky leg.

Thought he was better than he usually is yesterday, but still one of our weakest midfielders, and still made loads of mistakes and poor choices. That says a lot though as our midfield is poor (with the exception of Senior Gil) and he still stands out as weak.

When he was booked, very early in the game yesterday, be honest, how many of you thought (as I did), that he had every chance of picking up a second and getting a suspension; good!

I feel bad about it, but I did.

He's got 5 yellows now isnt that a ban anyway? Good god i hope so.

• Like 2

Â