Tom Cleverley

Bunnski

He shouldn't be playing that high up the pitch if he's played wide, well he shouldn't play wide and he shouldn't play that high up the pitch. So that means if he starts he should start centrally. For him to start centrally then 2 of Sanchez, Delph and Westwood need to be unavailable.

I mean that is the problem. Lambert brought in both Sanchez and Cleverley for basically the same positions that Delph and Westwood play. Surely in the summer we required a winger or forward greater than yet another plodding midfielder? 

Just like he bought Kozak for around 6 mil when he was always going to be second choice after Benteke, when what we really needed was a different type of player. Lambert is great at spotting good players, he just doesn't seem to know what he and his team actually need!

On my Football Manager game, at the end of this season, no team signed him and he was still without a team in September/October 2015. It's crazy how realistic that game can be sometimes.

please snub us and go to Everton

.......mind you he will probably get his form back there. Like Bertrand at Southampton.

Sorry to derail the useless man utd word removed on loan that none of want thread but I think Bertrand is a good example of where we are and what's going wrong at our club, good player, 2-3 games played really well, form then on he sussed what was going on, no pressure to do well from the top, yeah you're here we're paying you good wages we're staying up everyone's happy do what you like fella type attitude, he soon dropped to "our level"

Like pretty much all of our players he ended up costing

Is there any need to call him a word removed?

What has happened to Kozak? Is he training at all?

Read the interview from a couple of weeks ago in his thread, will probably be out for the season :(

He's returning to light training this coming week, will surely return before the end of the season.

I really am thinking it is in the loan agreement that he must play if fit, Lambert shifted him to a more advanced role playing Delph, Sanchez and Westwood in the usual positions he would play. That suggests to me he is 4th choice midfielder, but if he has to play him then shift him out of position. Would have been far more effective if we have started with Gil, Grealish or even Zog in that position. Cleverley really is that bad but looks like he has to play no matter what. 

Â