Tom Cleverley

Bunnski

He is one of the worst, most ineffective players in the league. I would rather we didnt sign anyone than this waste of space.

I said this in this thread in August. My opinion hasn't changed one iota.

Edited by R.Bear

Dare I say it because I've not read the thread, total punt in the dark here - I thought he played well today.

Also - the booing of him pre match was utterly disgraceful. Shame on you.

Still, I wouldn't of started him and I'd drop him next match, assuming Delph is back.

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.
  • Like 2

Would you not drop swap Delph for Bacuna instead. I would!

Personally no I would not. I think Bacuna has been harshly criticised today, was it not his pass to Hutton which created our second? I think on balance I'd like to see him given another chance.

• Like 3

Would you not drop swap Delph for Bacuna instead. I would!

Personally no I would not. I think Bacuna has been harshly criticised today, was it not his pass to Hutton which created our second? I think on balance I'd like to see him given another chance.

OK Westwood for Bacuna then  ;)

we cant drop him due the clause... im convinced there is one. If Delph returns and Westwood and Bacuna are on the bench.. that cant be by choice.

Cleverley had his best game since joining us.. but saying that.. he didnt really do much.. we just noticed him on the park a bit more.. made a few decent runs etc.

Bacuna had a poor game but was involved in both goals. Westwood was on for a small amount of time and made a good run to go 1 on 1.  I would drop him for Delph next week. Westwood can remain on the bench as Bacuna deserves a few more games. You cant just drop a player for 1 bad game (Grealish.....)

Cleverley has had 10-12 bad games already.

Dare I say it because I've not read the thread, total punt in the dark here - I thought he played well today.

Also - the booing of him pre match was utterly disgraceful. Shame on you.

Still, I wouldn't of started him and I'd drop him next match, assuming Delph is back.

Definitely dont agree with booing a player before they've even started. Imagine if your boss or coworkers told you you've done a shit job before you even effing started the next bit of work?! I'd tell them to fecking do one. I dont think fans realize how much power they have in numbers. The crowd is called the 12th man for a reason. Ofcourse he's not been great by any stretch of the imagination but Westwood has just come back from injury and probably wasn't fit enough to have a full run out and Delph wasn't available. 

Edited by tomh621

P3ete - in football manager you can demand a player plays when fit so I imagine there would be this rule in real life.

Although man u probably wouldn't want him for their first team, you can understand them wanting him to get as many games as possible to keep him in the shop window if we chose not to buy him in January. Otherwise he would go on a free transfer end of the season. 

omh621 - your example makes sense for someone starting a new job, but there's nothing wrong with your co workers and boss telling you they expect more from you first thing in the morning if you haven't been pulling your weight for 6 months

I suppose i was one of the few people on here that thought we might regret not signing him if Delph left. Yesterdays announcement sort of instantly changed my mind on that stance :)

Still wouldnt mind him on a free if he actually wanted to be here.

He's still the victim, as is the whole midfield at various times, of being asked to do a job that he's not suited to.

If he played alongside Sanchez and Gil in a central 3 he'd look a lot better.

Still not worth signing, but I think he's better than he's shown so far here.

Edited by Stevo985

Â