Tom Fox

Cracker1234

Should have sacked Reilly too. Hard to partition blame when Tim literally had no idea who the players coming in where. Moneyball my ar5e.

You've fallen for Tim's bullshit there buddy. Absolutely no chance that was the case. In fact, he commented on most of our signings before they happened and took full responsibility for all of them before the season started.

Let's wait and see what the squad is actually made of before we go sacking anyone else.

• Like 2

Should have sacked Reilly too. Hard to partition blame when Tim literally had no idea who the players coming in where. Moneyball my ar5e.

You've fallen for Tim's bullshit there buddy. Absolutely no chance that was the case. In fact, he commented on most of our signings before they happened and took full responsibility for all of them before the season started.

Let's wait and see what the squad is actually made of before we go sacking anyone else.

Agreed. And Reilly seems to have a decent reputation.

This. As much as I wanted Tim to succeed, are we suggesting that if all these guys had hit the ground running and we were top of the league, that Tim would have come out and said "I only coach the players and pick the team, I had no say over the signing, so I'd like thank the board and Paddy for bringing them all in".

Â