Tom Fox

Cracker1234

thats what you want from a businessman though, you dont want him to be a likeable if he is making cut-throat decisions

Peter Kenyon always comes across as a prick

What you meant to say was that Kenyon came across as a Prize Delph !!
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, if Sherwood is the answer, I worry what the question is. For him to be the only answer too, and the only person we spoke to.. well, it seems we have another naive person running the club.

Hands up. I've got this completely and utterly wrong. No excuses. Just absolutely wrong.

owning up to one's own mistakes?

thumbs-up-matt-leblanc.gif

• 1 month later...

Is that too early though? I am only asking because I honestly don't know. It can't keep going wrong, can it?

I don't think it is. Things will get seriously ugly should we lose against Sha and if it does happen I just can't see TS winning the fans back

I wasn't thrilled with the Sherwood appointment and I haven't exactly been his biggest fan SINCE his appointment, but even I don't think he should get the sack just yet.

There's such a negative, defeatist vibe with our club lately. We need to identify how to put that right. We've changed the manager, the coaching staff, the players, even the CEO. I think it's too simple to blame the negativity on Randy, though he's obviously a major part of it, but he's not exactly hands-on is he so this loser mentality can't come from him, can it?

I'm so close to being totally apathetic towards this club, and I didn't think I'd ever say that. What's the point, really? All Villa ever seems to do is make me angry and sad for a few hours every weekend. There's no fight or passion. It's just not fun any more.

• 3 weeks later...

So does the Tom Fox mask start slipping now ?

He's let a very inexperienced manager cash in our prized assets and spend the proceeds. I said at the time there would a lot of comings and goings in the summer window - not a place for a rookie to wheel and deal. It should have been a proven guy doing the overhaul.

Can Fox fix it ? - Nothing Ive seen suggests he can - I don't even expect him to act.

Yep, if Sherwood is the answer, I worry what the question is. For him to be the only answer too, and the only person we spoke to.. well, it seems we have another naive person running the club.

Hands up. I've got this completely and utterly wrong. No excuses. Just absolutely wrong.

Looks like you were a bit to hasty on this one mate, you were right at the beginning! 

So does the Tom Fox mask start slipping now ?

He's let a very inexperienced manager cash in our prized assets and spend the proceeds. I said at the time there would a lot of comings and goings in the summer window - not a place for a rookie to wheel and deal. It should have been a proven guy doing the overhaul.

Can Fox fix it ? - Nothing Ive seen suggests he can - I don't even expect him to act.

to be fair I think the summer rebuild was as good as I could expect, it's just that Shrrwood has performed below standards in a way I couldn't foresee, even considering his lack of experience.  We sacked Lambert despite giving him a new contract so hopefully Fox is just as willing to bite the bullet now.

• Like 1

Looks like you were a bit to hasty on this one mate, you were right at the beginning! 

looks like it :(

If he doesn't act before the Chelsea game he is a coward

:crylaugh:

oh you are serious

I think Tim is a prat and want him out as soon as possible, should Tom Fox not share that opinion however, it hardly makes him a Coward.

Â