Carlos Sanchez

ArteSuave

We most definitely need him, he will protect our defence really really well and I'm sure that will be worth a fair few points this season.

But our passing/possession stats aren't gonna improve much with this signing. This is also a desperate problem of ours.

That's looking at things too simplistically for me. With a competent DM in the team our possession stats WILL go up... a LOT. Not only will we have someone capable of breaking up the play, but it'll free the rest of the midfield up to worry about other things. It's one area where the right player can completely change a team

Bacuna has Antilles ancestry which is kinda sorta South American

Not sure what his relationship to a tie fighter pilot has to do with anything ? Bacuna is pretty bulky, i think he'd struggle to WEDGE himself into the cockpit.

• Like 3

Not sure what his relationship to a tie fighter pilot has to do with anything ? Bacuna is pretty bulky, i think he'd struggle to WEDGE himself into the cockpit.

Wedge Antilles was an X-Wing pilot ;)

• Like 4

Wedge Antilles was an X-Wing pilot ;)

I see my plan to seek out the geeks worked !  ;)

Edited by dukes
  • Like 4

Sanchez and Sinclair/Moses will be our last two signings this window imo

Sinclair's moaning about not being guaranteed first team football and wants a move apparently.

no chance i'd guarantee him first team football every week given his track record. he can come and sit on the bench and try and prove himself by all means

A work permit would be needed.

IIRC this is straightforward for players with international caps. There's something about having played 75% of your countries games in the last two years that means you are guaranteed a work permit.

Edited by villa89

A work permit would be needed.

IIRC this is straightforward for players with international caps. There's something about having played 75% of your countries games in the last two years that means you are guaranteed a work permit.

A don't imagine that there would be any issues, but its more the admistration process and the time that takes.

Just get a scandanavian feeder club, send him off there on loan and we can keep applying for a work permit every week. It's what I do.

Do you hoard South American maids in Swedish B'n'Bs?

Â