Carlos Sanchez

ArteSuave

I am not expecting sanchez to reach the uk until he has signed and passed a medical. Im not 100% sure but i think colombians may be a visa mandatory requirement to enter the uk if this is the case he wont be able to set foot in the uk without the work permit. If and i say if this is the case we will hear about the signing once our representatives have been to spain.

Just checked would require a visa before travelling. Sanchez currently has a schengen visa which would allow him to move within countries under the schengen agreement. We will not be seeing him before he has signed everything woulf be sirted in spain.

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2014/08/11/primera/1407740905_013423.html

The future of Carlos Sanchez moves away from Elche. Diego Merino, Colombian international's agent is in talks with Birmingham Aston Villa on transfer of midfielder, who left in the coffers of the entity ilicitana two million euros of its clause and the agency that represents a capital gain has been agreed with the English side of a parallel according to its federal contract clause. It remains to specify the payment terms of sale.

The team of villains, are known as followers, has not been the only English team has tempted Rock since the end of the World. Everton and Queens Park Rangers knocked on his door to go for his move, although it seems that the Villa will be your final destination. The player will see improved economic conditions and sports expectations. In fact, the Aston Villa is one of the oldest and most successful clubs in English football, with seven league titles and one European Cup in their windows.

Carlos Sanchez wants to seize the moment. At 28, going through the best phase of his career after completing a great season in the First Division with Elche and especially after being a permanent fixture with Colombia in the World Cup in Brazil, where his team failed to qualify for the quarter-finals for the first time in its history. The Elche train this afternoon, from 19:00 pm in the Martinez Valero. The player is still ilicitanas lands and, in principle, plans to attend the stadium. It could be one of the last days as the home side stepped.

I don't really care if we sign him or not.

It was just such a joy to read that "translation" that I can now face the season whatever it brings.

Particularly liked "The team of villains, are known as followers". ???

Also enjoyed "In fact, the Aston Villa is one of the oldest and most successful clubs in English football, with seven league titles and one European Cup in their windows." If his agent swallows that, we're home & dry with this transfer.

Taking into account the above i would not be suprised if club representatives are already in spain sorting this,take into account he cant come to uk at the moment this may well be obe of them signings where it hits the news literally as soon as it happens fingers crossed anyway.

No issues with Visa for this guy. Aston Villa are an A rating sponsor under Home Office rules for Tier 5 Sports visa and he has played the required games including recent World Cup

Going OT

Is there anything more stupid than a work permit for a footballer? There should only be 1 question on the form - "how much per year will they contribute to us in tax" - even of he's on relatively poor wages, say £10k a week (which he won't be) using my lazy ignorant tax maths that's £5k a week in tax, £260k a year, over a 5 year contract he will contribute more in tax than 99% of us here will in our life time...

It makes absolutely no sense to me

• Like 1

Â