Carlos Sanchez

ArteSuave

Gustavo Bartelt.

Blimey, that's a blast from the past. 1960s? 70s? I remember him from a VHS my dad had when I was a kid.

Yorke.

He's Central American strictly speaking - would be a different federation from a footballing perspective.

If you're going to include Yorke then there's Janoi Donacien who we have now :)

Gustavo Bartelt.

Blimey, that's a blast from the past. 1960s? 70s? I remember him from a VHS my dad had when I was a kid.

Yorke.

He's Central American strictly speaking - would be a different federation from a footballing perspective.

Bartelt was when John Gregory was here - maybe 99-2000. Don't think he ever played for us though.

Gustavo Bartelt.

Yorke.

Bartelt was when John Gregory was here - maybe 99-2000. Don't think he ever played for us though.

I guess I'm thinking of someone else then. A quick google suggests so, although god knows who I was thinking of. 

I'm surprised we haven't had more South Americans actually. For a region with decent sporting pedigree we have not had many from there. 

I'm guessing there used to be various issues with language, settling and work permits which are not such a big problem any more.

Â