Carlos Sanchez

ArteSuave

Unless there is either a 3rd party problem or problem with medical if it turns out PL decides not to sign him I will be gutted he is what we need right now and for decent money!

I agree totally if it is lambert that dosnt fancy the player i hope to god he has a plan c

Well if the worst comes to the worst, we are looking at spending our biggest fee of the Summer on a position that we desperately need to fill so we will have other targets lined up and should get a quality DMF although I want 'The Rock' just because hes 'The Rock'.

Lambert to secretary: "Oh no, what've you gone and done? I didn't want you to buy Carlos Sanchez, I wanted you to bring me the Carlos Santana CD!" 

The Sun are the Comical Ali of transfer news. 

Edited by HanoiVillan

is there an article online about us pulling out? ffs. For once were in for a player we all seem to agree on and we pull out? I hope its not true.

I typed in carlos sanchez news you go to the sun website but you gotta subscribe it only has 2lines the rest is after subscription.

Clearly the Sun trying to stir shit up to get people to subscribe to their awful newspaper

They are trying to make us turn on one another because we are all in agreement. Bastards.

Not on my god damn watch! Have faith brethren of Villa.

• Like 2

birmingham mail report seems to be a copy paste rehash of other reports. 

Im worried as The Sun have got a few things right in the past with us. Third party payments on top of transfer fee could cause hiccups as well. Randy probably agreed the 2 million euros and found out we had to pay other parties and lost his shit and cancelled the deal

Â