Carlos Sanchez

ArteSuave

His distribution of the ball is horrendous, if he can actually start passing to our players instead of kicking it anywhere he will be a good player. Lets see how he does next season

83.1% pass completion, Westwood has 83.7 for the season who people say rarely loses the ball

His distribution of the ball is horrendous, if he can actually start passing to our players instead of kicking it anywhere he will be a good player. Lets see how he does next season

83.1% pass completion, Westwood has 83.7 for the season who people say rarely loses the ball

It's not his passing I personally have an issue with. It's the ease at which he gets knocked off the ball or miscontrols it that bothers me. He reacts so slowly to everything. He's not a good footballer and we should get rid now as it won't take much to improve on him.

that shows how meaningless stats are then. 

that shows how meaningless stats are then. 

Or how wrong/biased people can be?

Stats don't tell the whole story but there's nothing wrong with using them to back-up an argument.

It's not necessarily the amount of times he loses the ball, with Sanchez it's the positions he loses it that are the biggest problem. 

You  can't say he has had a fantastic first season in England, but he has shown glimpses of ability this season. I would give him another season to prove his worth. Petrov looked a bit dodgy in his first season as well it has to be remembered- the Premier League is a huge step up in physicality to almost any other league in the world. And centre mid is probably the hardest position to get up to speed too.

• Like 1

He had a really game against Costa Rica from what I here.

You can say that again....

Boom, oh yea! Got it in there!

And on that, goodnight one and all!!

Edited by Tayls

You  can't say he has had a fantastic first season in England, but he has shown glimpses of ability this season. I would give him another season to prove his worth. Petrov looked a bit dodgy in his first season as well it has to be remembered- the Premier League is a huge step up in physicality to almost any other league in the world. And centre mid is probably the hardest position to get up to speed too.

Interesting...

I seen more physicality in the European Cup Final than the FA cup final.

Edited by TRO

That's probably because a European cup final is normally contested between two of the best teams in Europe. Serie A or La Liga for example are nowhere near as physical as the Premier League.

Â