Carlos Sanchez

ArteSuave

Too many clangers in him. All the decent work is easily overshadowed by his knack of dropping a ricket far too often

• Like 1

Just cant see him getting any better. Hopefully we cut our losses. Find some mugs to hand over £2 million plus for him then get in a proper DM who can actually pass a ball and isnt an accident waiting to happen every game, with Westwood as backup.

• Like 1

I'd say his good points warrant another season to see if he can iron out the bad ones, tbh

What good points though??

An ability to break up the play and second highest pass completion rate at the club to start with. Don't forget he's come from a much slower league, so being closed down as fast as he is in England is still new to him, and it's likely causing a bit of panic, hence the errors. There's a player there, it's just whether or not he's one for the Premier League or not

90% of his passes, tackles etc were good today. the problem was the remaining 10% that were poor were in crucial areas and at crucial times.

seems to be a common theme with him. he doesnt actually mess up that often compared to the good stuff he does, its just the bad stuff is really really bad.

This is so correct. He seems like a really class player most of the time but he makes stupid mistakes and those mistakes are so avoidable. I like him and he's good for the team most of the time, a good player for a top half team I'd say.

Â