Carlos Sanchez

ArteSuave

Also your team is shit that will never ever be anything but relegation fodder. Sherwood will buy shitty overpriced british players and you will struggle not to be relegated for the rest of your miserable existance. Because that's all you are. You're just like colombians. Losers. 

I can recognize losers. I only hang around losers. Real Madrid. Losers. Aston Villa. Inter Milan. Losers. Colombia. Losers.

All this world is full of is losers.

Just accept it. 

Edited by electronicmaji

Also your team is shit that will never ever be anything but relegation fodder. Sherwood will buy shitty overpriced british players and you will struggle not to be relegated for the rest of your miserable existance. Because that's all you are. You're just like colombians. Losers. 

I can recognize losers. I only hang around losers. Real Madrid. Losers. Aston Villa. Inter Milan. Losers. Colombia. Losers.

Just accept it. 

200w_d.gif

Just accept it. 

WTF... where did you come from big boy? 208 posts and for number 208 I want to punch your sad ass face. What the hell did you post for the rest? I am actually quite happy for Villa to classed with those other losers you name. Anyway Mr f'in big boy loser who is your team and why are you on here posting?

Just accept it. 

Think it's time you went to bed and laid off the shandy!!!

Just accept it.

WTF... where did you come from big boy? 208 posts and for number 208 I want to punch your sad ass face. What the hell did you post for the rest? I am actually quite happy for Villa to classed with those other losers you name. Anyway Mr f'in big boy loser who is your team and why are you on here posting?

Pretty sure he's a Villa fan. Just a slightly odd one.

Just accept it.

Pretty sure he's a Villa fan. Just a slightly odd one.

Odd for sure. You certainly got that bit right.

Just accept it. 

vea pues.

Just accept it.

Pretty sure he's a Villa fan. Just an slightly exceedingly odd drunk one.

Edited by HanoiVillan

That was the perfect DM game. Sanchez was excellent, all over the pitch and unbeatable. if he can play like that against Brazil we have a player Timmy!!!

Edited by Texas_Mike
  • Like 1

MOTM Against Brazil in Colombia's historic 1-0 win. 

Deservedly so. His defensive awareness in particular was top-notch. I really hope he adapts next season because he's exactly the mould of defensive-midfielder our midfield has badly been in need of for many, many years.

• Like 1

Â