Aly Cissokho

samjp26

Don't know much about it. Sounds like he's an improvement on what we have. We're a team trying to survive, so if he helps us do that great.

Still seems like a budget signing which the vast majority of these types so far have turned out to be complete rubbish. Hopefully he's different.

Think this is a decent bit of business, he looks really good defensively to me though hopeless on the ball. Got to remember aswell Liverpool really hang their defenders out to dry as the whole team pretty much charges forward non stop so they are going to get exposed on occasions!

Can't be worse than Bennett so the squad is stronger by his arrival. A bit. I don't think this is the big name signing that will put thousands extra into Villa Park on saturday.

You would think this wasnt possible being worse than Bennett but this guy gives him a run for his money. Really is a terrible footballer

he looked a good signing for Liverpool at first, granted he's not mobile and technical enough to suit their play but he could be good for us.

lets face it a lump of wood covered in cat poop would be better than what we currently have.

I hope this means that Bennett is used in a different position.

People talking like this is goer. What you basing this on?

Trent's post on page 4.

For me it's more the fact that foreign media have been reporting like it's a done-deal. They've got a much higher success rate than the domestic press.

Edited by Mantis

Â