Aly Cissokho

samjp26

Spoken to a few pool fans who reckon he's a solid defender who's dreadful with the ball at his feet. Having had the opposite for too long, I'll take the defensive capabilities to be honest

• Like 4

Spoken to a few pool fans who reckon he's a solid defender who's dreadful with the ball at his feet. Having had the opposite for too long, I'll take the defensive capabilities to be honest

Similar to the reviews I've had from friends and seen on RAWK.

Good in the air, okay defensively and not good on the ball (although this is relative to a pretty decent Liverpool side in terms of on the ball ability)

I'm okay with this. Reading a Liverpool forum, seems he was a bit clumsy when he first joined but got up to speed. He put in many good performances and I didn't see any posts ridiculing him. Seems that he was linked to the Milans, Napoli sort of teams after leaving liverpool so he surely can't be awful. Lets face it, we'll have this guy, West Brom will have Chris Baird.

The way I see it, he'll come in for ~£2M, he wont need the usual 1/2 season premier league adaptation, if he's good he'll be an asset, if he's not upto it, there's likely to be clubs interested in buying him due to his CV.

Edited by Djemba_Villan
  • Like 2

Â