Aly Cissokho

samjp26

With vlaars performance in the world cup and the signing of Richardson I assumed we'd be going with a back 3 and wingbacks.

If this guy is poor going forward then I hope he plays in a flat back four. But then where does that leave richardson? Are we playing 4-4-2 with proper wide players? Or will Richardson be part of a front 3?

Will be interesting to see.

Take out his Liverpool cameo which he didn't have much time or chance to settle to the pace of the game. He has been a very good player for some big sides.

Great age and cheap signing. I think this will turn out to be a very good signing for Lambert. Bit different from Tony Moon as he was a gamble. Aly is a proven player at a high level.

He is quick.. strong and big. We haven't had a left back like that since Bouma. I hope its completed. Bring in Carlos 'The Rock' in midfield. A possible loan signing (winger) and were set to battle to beat the drop!

Edited by KSV

Take out his Liverpool cameo which he didn't have much time or chance to settle to the pace of the game. He has been a very good player for some big sides.

Great age and cheap signing. I think this will turn out to be a very good signing for Lambert. Bit different from Tony Moon as he was a gamble. Aly is a proven player at a high level.

He is quick.. strong and big. We haven't had a left back like that since Bouma. I hope its completed. Bring in Carlos 'The Rock' in midfield. A possible loan signing (winger) and were set to battle to beat the drop!

Who?

Who?

We been linked with Carlos Sánchez. Colombian midfielder. Maybe JPA can have a word to him.

probably. or Bennett. Whoever comes in with an offer first.

Maybe I'm missing something or am reading too much into it but I'd guess that Stevens has moved ahead of Bennett after the latter played for the U21s on the day we played Groningen.

hope this means end of bennett. he is hopeless

Had an outstanding game against Chelsea at VP last season in what was a rare start.

That proves he can play at this level - we've just got to get him doing it consistently.

• Like 3

probably. or Bennett. Whoever comes in with an offer first.

Maybe I'm missing something or am reading too much into it but I'd guess that Stevens has moved ahead of Bennett after the latter played for the U21s on the day we played Groningen.

Possibly. However I think they are both terrible players. So if we had an offer for either one to go.. then we would be mad not to accept it.

Â